Chapter 37

"Jin, can we have a talk? Its about Tae. And his mental illness." Miyoung stated as she sits in the couch beside Jin who is on his phone. "What is it babe? Seems like its been bothering you too much." Jin asked as he puts down his phone on the coffee table. "This one friend of mine knows about Taehyung's mental state. And he offered me the best treatment at the mental institution. What do you think about it? Its not that I'm forcing you to send Tae to that place but you know right?" Jin sigh as he look at Miyoung. "Its not that I didn't want him to get better but I just don't have a heart to send him there. You know how he would be if he was left alone, right?" Jin said as he hold Miyoung's hand to ease his sadness. Miyoung smile lovingly at his beloved husband. How stupid is she asking that in the first place? She know how much Jin care for his brothers. "I know you wouldn't send him there. That's why I rejected his offer." Miyoung smiles as she took the remote control to switch on the tv. Suddenly, Jin's phone rings. He looked at the caller and its Jimin. "Hello Chim. What's wrong?" Jimin on the other line, "ermm.. hyung.. would you mind fetching me and Tae at the park? He fall into little space and he wanted to go home." Jin chuckle softly and said that he will be there in five minutes. "Babe, I gotta go fetch Chim and Tae at the park. Take care of yourself and him for me okay?" Miyoung just nodded and kissed Jin's cheek.

As soon as he arrived at the park, he spotted Jimin and Taehyung sitting at the bench. Well, Taehyung actually on Jimin's lap, laying his head on his brother's chest, while Jimin rubbing his back. Probably falling asleep. Jin honked to gain Jimin's attention. He startled a little and at Jin who was laughing in the car.
"Since when did he turn Little?" Jin asked Jimin as soon as he climbed into the car with Taehyung in his arms. "I don't know hyung. Didn't notice he fall into little space. I felt bad actually. For being careless." Jimin sigh as he stroke Taehyung's brown locks who fall asleep on his lap. "Its okay Chim. You didn't mean it. Let's just go home shall we?" With that Jin drove home. As they arrived home, Jimin slowly brought the sleeping little straight to his room. After that, he went downstairs to have a talk with Jin. "Hyung, what are we gonna with Taehyung and his mental state? He seems uncomfortable when he slipped out of it." Jimin asked Jin as he went into the living room. Jin who was watching the news on tv, ushers Jimin to sit with him on the couch. "I think there's nothing wrong with him being a little. It just that we need to help him to get comfortable with his situation." Jin said. Jimin just nodded and lands his eyes on the tv. "Ah, forgot that we ran out of groceries. Let's go out Chim." Jin said as he look at Jimin hopeful eyes. With that Jimin just sigh and nodded.

Taehyung on the other hand had slipped out from his headspace. Usually he would turn into their Taehyung, but unfortunately it was V. And look very dreadful with this lovely household. He wanted to rebel or even worse, hurt someone as its been awhile since he came out. But, to his dismay, no one was home at that time. Maybe they had something to do. 'Tsk. Typical hyungs. Pity you Tae.' V thought to himself as he plopped down on the couch. That's what he thought but Miyoung is actually at home. It just that she need to get some rest since she is currently pregnant. Its already two months old. Miyoung went downstairs to have a cup of water when she noticed Taehyung (who is actually V at the moment) watching the tv. "Baby Tae! How are feeling bun? Where is your hyung?" But her questions were simply ignored. "Hey are you okay?" V started to get annoyed and glared at Miyoung. "Why do you care?! Stop bothering me!" Miyoung stood there in shock. How can her lovely Tae turn like this? Did I tell you that Miyoung never met with this side of our lovely Tae? Well, you know what, I'm telling you guys now. "Did mummy do wrong? Why are you being like this?" Miyoung ask as she reached at Taehyung to touch him but her hand got swatted away. "I told you to stop bothering me!" V shouted and pushed her until she fall on the floor with a thud. Miyoung widen her eyes as some sort of pain hit her. Actually both of them. V widen his eyes as he saw blood on the floor where Miyoung laid. To make it worse, Jin and Jimin came home from grocery shopping. Shock to see Miyoung on the floor and Taehyung (V) froze with shock look. Slowly he fall into his headspace.
"M-Mummy? T-Tae ish sowwy. Didn't mean to pu-" Taehyung stared wide eyes to his so called mummy who shouted back at him. "Do not come near me! Jin please help me.. It hurts.." Miyoung plead Jin for help which he complied. Taehyung steps away from her as she said not to come near her. He started to sobs at the thought that he hurt his mummy so bad that she was bleeding. "Taehyung go to your room now. You have a lot of explaining to do later." Jin said with stern voice. Taehyung immediately ran upstairs and cry his heart out. 'Hyungie hate Taetae now. He hurt mummy.' Thats what goes inside of his head.