Chapter 30

With his magical infires power, Yoongi brought the teddies upstairs. He thought few times if he should knock or just went inside. He decided to just went inside. He twists open the door and peeks inside. His eyes landed on Taehyung's back. 'He might have fall asleep while crying. I made him cried to much.' Yoongi thought as he steps closer to Taehyung. He try to look at the younger face and it's stain with dry tears. He sigh. Slowly, Yoongi lifts Taehyung's arm that's hugging a pillow, to replace it with Mr. Huddle. Fortunately, he succeeded. Taehyung move a bit but he hugs the teddy tighter. "Sorry Baby Tae." Yoongi mumbles and kiss Taehyung's forehead. He just went to bed since he had work tomorrow.

-the next morning-

"Yoonie! Thankie, TaeTae wuv you!!!" Taehyung scream at the top of his lungs at sleepy Yoongi. "Yeah yeah love you too.." Yoongi said lazily while trying to stand up from the bed. Taehyung looks at Yoongi with sparkle eyes. Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Let's pway? Yoonie?" Yoongi shook his head. "I can't TaeTae. Had work. And you little guy, aren't you need to go to school today?" Yoongi said while walk towards Taehyung and pinch his cheeks. "TaeTae no school. Ish scared." Taehyung pouted. "But you need to learn something at least. That's what school for. Go to school for hyungs?" Pleads Yoongi. He wanted Taehyung to be brave. Not being scared of anything. Taehyung sigh. "Fine. Ish for Yoonie. When TaeTae ish home, we pway, okie?" Yoongi nodded, smiling lovingly at his baby. "But you need to be Big today." Jin interrupts them. Taehyung pouted. "No big. Tae wittle." Jin sigh. "You need to. Or do you want the bad peoples hurt my little Tae?" Jin turns to pouts. Taehyung gasped and shook his head. "Tae is big. Okay?" Taehyung try to be big. Jin nodded and went to his car, to send Taehyung and Jungkook to school. "Bye Yoonie!! We pway after school!!" Taehyung shouted on his way going outside while bidding goodbye to Yoongi. Yoongi waved back.

-At school-
Half of the day went smoothly. Taehyung tried to ignore Jaemin's hurtful words. This is because he wanted to play happily with Yoongi after school. During break, unfortunately something bad happened. Jaemin and his friends had been cornering Taehyung in the locker room. "Why do you have to be good at everything? You're like any other killer. You. Are. Crazy. Don't think that I haven't notice that you had been acting like a kid between you hyungs? You're worthless. You're nothing. You should just kill yourself." That last words has affected on Taehyung. After Jaemin walks away from him, Taehyung who has slipped out from his headspace, went to the school toilet. He didn't care if there are someone in there. He just went to the last cubicle which is unoccupied. Taehyung locked the door and tossed his backpack on the floor. He rummage inside his bag to search for his scissors.

'You should just kill yourself.' It's repeating inside his mind. He know that he had promised his hyungs not to do it. But he had to. No one wanted a worthless person like him. Its what Jaemin said. He wanted people to be happy living in the world that worthless person like him didn't exist. His tears streaming down his face. 'What a pathetic.' He slid the eyes of the scissors through his delicate skin. 'Its been so long I haven't do this.' He thought as he made another cut. 'I'm worthless.' Another cut. 'I should've die in the accident.' Another cut. 'Hyungs will their life happily when I die.' Another cut. Soon, his arms were decorated with cuts. Bloods was oozing out from the cuts.  He felt light headed. He feels sleepy suddenly. He slowly close his eyes to sleep. He heard someone's voice but he didn't understand anything. Darkness took over him.