Chapter 40

To be honest, Taehyung felt like crying when he saw his brothers face. It was actually Taehyung who behave like V as he wanted to see their reaction. But to his dismay, his brothers said nothing and went out his room, leaving him alone. He wanted to stop them but he failed to do so. He notice the look in Miyoung's eyes. It shows pity, sad and he don't know how to describe it. Its like begging him to become normal.

It was actually hard for him. He had to take medication that would hurt him internally. Until now, it was V who would protect him from those heartless people. They would sometimes force those medication into him using injection. And that would happen right now. V had been thrashing around for a minute when they decided to inject him. He refuses to take his medication. He started to scream in agony when the medication worked inside his body. After a few minutes, he blacked out. He can't remember anything that happened.
————————————————————
Jin stared at a picture of his family in his hand. He misses the happy moments that happens before his parents died. He wanted to turn back time but he knows he can't. It had been a few days since he last visited Taehyung. Its a big lie if he said that he didn't miss him but hell he miss him so much. He misses holding Taehyung in his arm when he fall into littlespace. When he stared at Jin with his puppy eyes if he wanted something like new plushie or toys. When he blabbers everything that happen in school with mouth full of food and Jin had to remind him not to talk with something in his mouth. God, he misses everything about his youngest brother. And of course, his other siblings too. They seems to lost contact between each other even when they were living under the same roof.

Everyone do their own business. Not muttering any words between each other. While Jin deep in his thought, he failed to notice tears slowly make their way on his cheek and his wife watched him by the doorframe. He cries into his hands. He kept on blaming himself. Miyoung felt bad that her husband felt that way. She steps closer to him and sat in the bed besides him. She rubbed circles on Jin's back. "I'm a horrible brother. What have I done? I've promised to take a good care of him but here I am leaving him suffer alone there." Jin mumbled under his breath. "You're not a horrible brother. You've done your best to care for him but at that time, you're not in your right mind." Miyoung reassures him. "I can't even take care of you, Miyoung. Because of him, we lost our baby." Miyoung sigh. "Stop blaming anyone, Jin. Even if Tae didn't pushed me, we might lost our baby because it's fate. We can't change the fate." Jin looked at his wife with red puffy eyes. "What if everyone hates me? What if they moved out of this house and leave me alone? What if -" Jin blabbering was stopped with Miyoung kissing his forehead. "No one would hate you nor leave you alone. Don't worry." Miyoung smiles softly. "Now, how about we make up with everyone. Let's go downstairs. I'll gather everyone." Miyoung added while pulling Jin's arms towards the door.

After a few minutes, everyone had gathered in the living room. But, with sour face on. Especially Yoongi. Well, he was waken up from his nap just to join this useless gathering. "What do you want now? I had a nap schedule to be fill before I went for work." Jin sigh. "I want to apologise. For everything." He looked around the living room. Namjoon still reading his book. Not paying any attention to his words. Same goes with Jimin, Jungkook and  I Hoseok who was typing on their phone. Yoongi trying to take a nap on the couch. "Will you guys accept my apology?" Everyone look at each other and nodded. "I'm not gonna accept your apology easily, hyung. But the one that you should apologise properly is Tae. He's the one that is hurting the most. If Tae forgive you, then I'll accept your apology." Yoongi said with his eyes closed. "Then, shall we all go to visit him today?" Jin asked with hopeful eyes. They laughed in unison. "It's already past visiting hour hyung. We can just visit him tomorrow." Jungkook said. Jin nodded and smile sheepishly.

————————————————————
I'm so sorry that I take a lot of time to post this chapter. I have a lot of things happening right now. This story have maybe one or two chapter left before it ends. Till then.. let's hope that I'm gonna post another chapter soon.