Chapter 20

[edited]

The Kim brothers are on their way to Daegu since their baby brother wanted to meet their grandmother who live alone. Taehyung is excited to meet his grandmother. As soon as Jin parked his car at their grandmother's lawn, Taehyung immediately jumped out of the car and went to hug his grandmother. "Granny!!! TaeTae really mish you... How are you?" His grandmother who is shocked with sudden hug immediately relieved knowing that it is her beloved grandson. "Awww.. Granny little teddy bear miss me? Granny is good. Where is your brothers?" She smiled softly and frowned. She mouthed,'why did Taehyung so skinny? You have a lot to explain' to the others.

They just nodded and cooed at Taehyung who is clinging to his grandmother. The brothers grandmother is okay with Taehyung who is in little space. It made him look more cuter than he is. She motions them to come inside to eat lunch. After they eat their lunch, Taehyung fell asleep. Well, at first he refused to eat since a voice was stopping him to eat. So his grandmother fake cry saying that he didn't like her cooks. Since Taehyung didn't want to break her heart, he ended eat. Even just a little portion. So their grandmother asked them what happen to Taehyung. They explain everything including Jin getting mad at Taehyung, Taehyung talked to 'someone', and he ended to be in little space.

"How about you leave Taehyung with me? Maybe he could get better? Also we can spent time together since it's been a while." Their grandmother assured them to leave Taehyung with her. They agreed to their grandmother suggestion and excused themselves to sleep. As the morning comes, the brothers went back to Seoul without Taehyung. And fortunately, Taehyung didn't freaked out that his brothers went home without him yet he's happy that he could spent time with his granny. He get to play with her. Jin would always call him and told Taehyung to be a good boy so he can get rewarded when he came home. "Tae, remember to be good. Don't over play with granny. She is old. She can't over work. Always help her. Also, if anything happen, immediately call hyung. Okay?" Taehyung, being a good boy he is, he remembers every words his hyungie said. "Okie hyungie!! TaeTae wan many thing when TaeTae ish back!" Jin chuckled in the next line. "Okay. Only if you be a good boy. Ahh.. hyungie got to go now. Remember what hyungie said." Taehyung nodded even Jin can't see him. After Jin had ended the call, Taehyung stood up from the floor to find his granny. "Granny.. TaeTae ish hungwyy.. Can granny cook?" Taehyung ask his grandmother who is resting. Probably exhausted from doing the laundry. Taehyung pouted remembering his brother words. "Ish okay granny.. Hyungie said to TaeTae to not over work granny. Granny rest okay?" Taehyung's grandmother smile fondly at his adorable grandson. "It's okay honey bear.. Granny is going to cook our dinner anyway. And guess what? It's kimchi stew. Now TaeTae, go wait in the living room while granny prepare our dinner." Taehyung smile while thanking his granny and went to the living room.