Goodbye Wishes

{Logan's POV}

   I woke up to Ella screaming. I quickly ran out to see Jack throwing water on her. "Really guys? I thought someone was out here killing Elly!!" I said as she jumped on Jacks back and tackled him to the floor. "Oh forget you horny teenagers," I said walking out.

{Ella's POV}

   I tackled Jack to the floor and kissed him. "Now I'm soaked," I said. I walked to my bedroom and changed into a shirt that said " I know your starring" from forever 21. I then put on some light washed blue jeans with maroon converses and a Maverick hoodie. I unplugged my phone and slipped it into my back pocket. This time it had the Martinez twins face on it. I walked to my dresser and turned on the hair dryer. I dried my hair, and grabbed my new Gucci bag and slipped on my Gucci glases. I packed it with more merch, from Team 10, and Logan. I then slipped my notepad and laptop in as well. I then did my makeup that I got from MAC Cosmetics. I put on a light Pink matte lipstick, did wings with liquid eyeliner, with a light pink eye shadow, mascara, and concealer. I then grabbed my guitar and headed out.

   I grabbed an apple out of the kitchen and threw another one to Jack as we walked out the door. I called an Uber. We were heading to a public place. I was going to perform in Santa Monica. "Come on slow poke," I said as I grabbed Jack and hopped on his back. "Now, you can be slow carring me outside," I said as he headed out the door with me on his back. I grabbed my Vlogging camera out from my bag. Now most people knew about me because I started posting Instagram videos with Logan. I had gained 5k followers on Instagram, 7k on Facebook, and 2k on Twittter. And now I was vlogging. "What's up Eliens!!! I'm here with my boo Jack," I said showing the camera me on Jack's back, and showing all the Logangsters around me. "So, I was thiking of going to Santa Monica and performing, you know that's gonna be lit," I said as the Uber pulled up. I cut the camera and got off Jack's back. I heard them all screaming "JELLY!!!" as we drove away.

   We showed up at the place in about 1 hour and a half. I had put out an Instagram video telling them where to show up too. I was going to perform Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran, and Stiches by Shawn Mendez with The Why Don't We Boys. I pulled up as the fans started screaming. Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Daniel were alredy there. We performed and at the end they started chanting "JELLY, JELLY, JELLY!!" I kissed Jack as they all yelled and cheered. Jack then went up to the mic. "I just wanted to say that I love you guys, theses guys, and this girl too," as the crowd lit up with screams, crying, and laughter. "And I just wanyed to say that I love you guys, these guys, and this guy too," I said jumping on Jack's back. "Oh, and I justed wanted to say I don't need this anymore, and they all signed it, Logan signed it, Team 10 signed it, and I signed it," I said, literally throwing my cast into the audience. Luckily it didn't hit anyone, 1 girl just caught it.

   I had vlogged the whole day, or my camera girl Anita did. I then decided I would head over to Uncle Jake's for a while. But when I got there the Yeti was parked outside. What Is going on? And why didn't Logan tell me he was going to be here? I asked myself as I snuck up to the door and quietly opened it. I didn't see anyone, the Team 10 van was gone. I heard talking  from upstairs so I crept quietly to the 2nd floor. "I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know what I'm going to tell Ella, or Team 10, even Jack and The Why Don't We Boys. And Amanda has been loving Ella like she's her daughter. Mark, George, Evan, Frank, Lydia and Kylie have all loved her company. I can't take her back," Logan said as I let a tear escape. What did I do? Why is he taking me back? Then the door swung open. "Oh my god Elly!!" he said as I took off down the stairs, balling my eyes out. Just then I ran smack into someone. It was Jack. "Here you left you vlog camera... why are you crying Ell's?" he asked as I grabbed his hand and ran out the door. "Don't let them take me back, I can't leave you," I said as he got a concerned look on his face. "Who? Why? Come on," Jack said as we took off down the street.