Must read! School hours+ Meet Lizzie!

OH MEH GOD! DAD?!?! WHY IS THERE PEANUT-BUTTER IM DAH POPCORN?!??? MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad is an actual Grinch... he doesn't wanna decorate for Christmas!!!! DUDE MY DAD IS THE GRINCH!!! Soooo... I ran 16 minutes this Wednesday! (Last week) and next week and the week after is Vacations! So yeah! I'm going to Disneyland Paris this Wednesday!!! Since I get out of school at 11:30 am! So let me explain school hours!

Hours:

Monday: You have to stay till 4:30, classes end at that hour but you can stay for activities till 6:00 pm, no thank you!
Tuesday: You have to stay till 3:30, classes end at that hour but you can stay for extra activities till 4:30 that I am in, and you can stay for activities till 6:00 pm, no thank you!
Wednesday: You have to stay till 11:30, classes end at that hour but you can stay for extra activities till 4:30, that I am not in, and you can stay for activities till 6:00 pm, again, no thank you!
Thursday: You have to stay till 4:30, classes end at that hour but you can stay for activities till 6:00 pm... witch I am in this day...
Friday: You have to stay till 3:00, classes end at that hour but you can stay for extra activities till 4:30, that I am not in, and you can stay for activities till 6:00 pm, NOPE!

Lunch:

Monday: I have lunch in the school (you have the option to go home to eat and go back)
Tuesday: I have lunch in the school
Wednesday: I go home at 11:30 but stay, since classes are till 11:30
Thursday: I have lunch at school
Friday I have lunch at school

Activities I'm in:

Monday: Not in activities
Tuesday: From 3:30 to 4:30 I do table games
Wednesday: Not in activities
Thursday: From 4:30 to 6:00 I skate on wheels
Friday: Not in activities

Extra notes!:

Every 20 day (if I am correct) we have vacations, I'm a very busy person so don't expect me to be on Wattpad every hour of the day! I'm still young and apparently still love Disney (THEY MAKE GREAT MOVIES!!!) and Ima give you a little description of myself!
I have dark brown hair that goes a little under my chest, dark brown eyes that my mom tells me go green when I'm mad (or they go a lighter color) I'm 1.43 so I'm short for my age... I love video games and I love painting! When I was younger, I was painting! I made beautiful art works and I'm starting to paint again! I love drawing and I'm honestly not a big fan of sports, tho I LOVE bicycle, skates on wheels, etc. I used to do tennis... hate that sport now... I speak Spanish, English and French! I was born in America Latin (is it the other way around?) I started studying English at 4 years old and French at 9, tho you can't really tell if I'm from U.S.A. or not! I have a big brother that I call Onii~San, he's a male me but just... Dude he's 3.17! Is that possible?!?! If I had to chose between cats and dogs... CATS ARE MY BABYS! I'm Christian and I do love going to church. I love pastel pink, pastel blue, pastel green, light green, teal, white and black!

Welp there you go! Here's my description and my school hours! I hope this helped you know me better! Oh and say Belle from Beaty and the Beast if you saw the movie! (Both) Love you bye~~
Lovely word count 628!