Ending?

So I've been thinking about ending 'Welcome To Phoenix Drop High' But I that it doesn't have much chapters, so I've decided, if you guys want me to continue it, it'll finish the 12 of July and the second book will start the 24 of July, but if you want me to end it, it'll finish this week so I can write the last chapter and I'll start the second book the 12 of July.

Honestly I'm not sure... so you guys will decide.

But besides that, here's the book status! I haven't done in a while!

Welcome to Phoenix Drop High: Ongoing.
Wattpad meets Youtube: Ongoing.
Randomness 101: Ongoing (obviously)
-Your eyes- LDShadowLady x Male! Rivals: Ongoing.
Tag: Ongoing.
Galaxy of Wonders: Ongoing
The Lost Best Friend: On hold +Under editing.
We Gotta Get Away From Here: On hold (maybe gonna discontinue)

And last but not least...

Two new books coming soon on this account!

I hope that's enough info for some time, I'm very sorry I haven't been posting, new chapter of Wattpad meets Youtube today, new chapter of Your eyes on Friday, new chapter of Tag tomorrow (I hope), new chapter Galaxy Of Wonders next week! And this book as you guys know, has very random updates cause of course, this is my info book so please read this to know about some book info and why I've maybe not been online for any random reason, so this book will never end!!!! Mwahahahah!!!

Well... keep dreaming dreamers!