I will never hurt you

By the time we got back to the hotel it was dark. me and Matt and faith got to Nash's hotel room and everyone was in there. "hey guys me and Matt were just walking down by the beach" I lied "and we met faith here she is a big fan of you all and we thought she could come back here and hang out.

All the boys mouth dropped when they saw faith. I'm not gonna lie she was really pretty . she had long blond hair, blue eyes, she looked about 5.2 and was skinny but wasent a stick.

"Hi I'm faith I'm 13 years old" all th boys face filed with disapointment when she said that except Hayes. his eyes lit up.

"Well we were about to go down to the pool if y'all wanna join?" Shawn said "I don't Have a swimsuit faith said "you can borrow one of mine" I told her. I have her the coral pink one. "I texted my mom and told her where I was do she wouldn't worry and she said I can stay as long as I want" the way faith said that made her look disappointed for some reason. I decided not to worry about it right now.

We got Down to the pool I was wearing my teal bikini. I set down my stuff mad jumped in "CANNONBALL" I yelled and jumped in the water was warm it felt so good. "oh that's the best you can do" Taylor said taking off his shirt. I'm not gonna lie he has abbs he is really cute and funny but not near as amazing as Matthew. "CANNONBALL" Taylor screamed and jumped in almost landing on top of me.

Matthew kept looking over at us. even though nothing was happening

"Oh now your gonna get it!" I screamed

And started splashing Taylor. he grabbed me around the waist with his stronge arms he was so amazing and threw me into the water.

I felt bad so I walked up to Matt who was now by himself and tried to get him to come in the pool.

"Come one Matt" I whined

"You have Taylor what do you need me for" Matt said

"Maaaaaatttt where just friends I don't like him come on plleeeeaaassseee" I begged. He finally came in the water. nash and cameron kept looking at us and whispering.

"Do you think they know something" I asked Matt we were sitting on the steps with faith and Hayes who obviously liked each other.

"Idk if they do but I hope not your brother would slit my throat if he found out"

"Hey faith can I talk to you for a second come sit In the hot tub with me" I told faith

"Okay but jack jack Shawn Aaron Nash and cameron are in there"

"I know but the won't care"

We sat down in the hot tub and I started talking "so what's going on with you and Hayes" I asked her

"It's pretty obvious you all like Each other jack g said

"Well idk I like him but idk if he likes me back"

" How about you stay in matt and I room tonight snd you and Hayes can get to know Each other even more.

After a few more hours we went to bed I took a shower and and slipped on some shorts and a cheer shirt. I crawled into bed with Matt. "I'm sorry for not being with you more today I said to Matt

"It's okay I love you "

" I love you too"

Hayes was staying in our room tonight with faith. Faith was really cool even though she was 13 she was super mature, it was also great to have a girl to hang out with too.

We decided to watch a movie, we watched the titanic it was really sad I started crying. Matt took his thumb and wiped my tears then kissed me "It's okay I am here I love you with all my heart and I would never hurt you I promise"

"Matt your kinda perfect" I said to him I fell asleep in his arms it couldn't be more perfect.

*************************************

Ello loves

I am really sorry for not updating.

And for the short chapter

Please Remember to vote and comment!☺️

I will try and update again tonight

There is some interesting stuff coming up

I love you all

........................stay beautiful❤️