Chapter 24

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up and it was about 9:00 am dang! did I really sleep the whole night here. I woke Matt up and grabbed my tooth brush hair brush and clothes I went to the airport and made myself look halfway decent. Wait..... crap! my makeup is in Nash's bag shit I don't want anyone to see me without makeup I brushed my teeth and hair, and put on some black leggings and my Shawn t-shirt.

I walked out and sat down next to Matt and coverd up my face. "Emma, uh what are you doing" Matt asked "my makeup is in Nash's bag and I don't want anyone seeing me looking like a baboons ass"

"I assure you, you look beautiful now let me see your face"matt said "Matt you have a girlfriend watch yourself" I said he sighed and turned around for about 30 seconds until he turned and started tickling me.

"Matt stop!!" I yelled getting up and running across the airport.

"Okay I'm sorry I'll stop, hey do you wanna go to the mall we have until six and it's uhh only 9:45 now" Matt asked "yeah sure let's just put our stuff to the side somewhere so it doesn't get stolen" we set our stuff behind a counter and left.

Once we got to the mall went straight Into pacsun. I bought a crop top and two rings. and Matt bought a beanie and a tank top.

Next we went Into sephora and I tried go buy some makeup but Matt smacked it out of my hand. "nope! you aren't getting any makeup" Matt said "what do you care you have a girlfriend" he didn't say anything he just pulled me out and into holister.

"Gosh I hate coming in here it's full of a bunch of tan pretty girls who have no body fat wearing crop tops, they're all perfect" I said Matt didn't say anything he just looked down at his feet.

>>>> back at the airport<<<

Me and Matt were sitting on the plane next to each other, I plugged iny headphones and listened to distance by jack and jack when we took off before we took off before I knew it I was asleep.

>>>>3 hours later<<<<<

Emma's P.O.V

I was woken up by the intercom telling us we have ten minutes till we get to L.A. "Matt Matt Matty maaatt" I said poking sleeping Matt until he woke up.

"We will be there in 10 minutes" I said "okay"

We got off the plane to see nash and cam "emma!" nash ran and bear hugged me. "I was so worried"

We got in the car and I texted carter.

Me: hey :) I'm on my way back to the hotel.

Carter: yay! See ya then

I locked my phone and started talking to cameron."so what did we miss" I said to cam "well the house is freaking awesome, there is a pool a hot tube and it's right on it's very own private beach"

"Sounds awesome" we drove for about 5 for Minutes until we pulled into the driveway. cameron didn't lie this house is awsome.

Me an Matt carried our bags upstairs, he helped my take mine to my room when I opened my door to set my bags down.

"WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" I screamed

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note

Ooo what do you think Emma saw that made her so mad???

Kik me: faithyboo22

Twitter : Faithy_boo35

And my other twitter: idatedallas2