Chapter 16

Emma's P.O.V

We all finished magcon and the meet and greets and it was late,10:30 or so. Matt said he was doing a YouTube video and asked if I wanted to be in it I was tired so I said no. He decided to do an ask matt. About halfway through the video carter came in the room. "okay next question, Matt what kind of underwear do you wear." Matt read from his phone. me and carter started laughing.

"Let's see" he said facing his butt to the camera with his pants pulled down do you could see just the rim of his underwear with the name brand on it. "it looks like American eagle" he said walking over to his suitcase pulling out mor boxers throwing them around.

"Any who that's all for this video I love you all, follow me on all my social medias um vine, Instagram, twitter. I will link all of them in the down bar below. I love you all bye!" he said covering the camera with his hands.

"I'm exhausted" he said jumping on the bed practically Landing on top of me. "Shit Matthew you landing on my stomach" I said curling into a ball.

"I'm sorry baby" he said trying to kiss me I turned my face so he kissed my cheek. "baaaabbbbyyyy I will start pouting" he said sticking out his bottom lip. "you big baby, grow some balls" I joked kissing him.

"We should probably get to sleep we have early flights tomorrow" I said to Matt cuddling up next to him I put my head into his chest and the next thing I knew my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

~~~ the next morning~~~

Matts P.O.V

i woke up with Emma in my arms, she is so tiny I'm worried I will like break her if I hug her to tight. She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead. good morning babe" I said "morning" she said sadly , we were both very sad because we were departing Each other for at least two weeks.

<><><>at the airport<><><>

Emma's P.O.V

"Flight 157 please report to the boarding doc" I heard a voice say over an intercom, it was my flight. I stood up and let a tear fall from my eye Matt used his thumb to wipe it away. "don't cry beautiful, It will only be 2 weeks." He said to me "I know but what about Jessica I don't think I can deal with her without you, also I'm sure there are plenty of girls much better than me where you live" I said to him putting my head into his chest.

"Nobody is better than you Emma your perfect" he said lifting my head up with his thumb and pointer finger. "I love you Matt" I said "I love you more I started crying he kissed me.

"Last call for flight 157" I was near bawling at this point I hugged and kissed Matt one more time and went onto my flight. I sat down next to cameron with the window seat I could see Matt and I waved at him bye. right as we pulled off he put his head into his hands and cried I did the same except I leaned into cameron.

I was now going back home with all the shitty crap I had to deal with before, jessica, bullies. all without my love Matthew espinosa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

I'm sorry for such a depressing chapter

Ily all😘😘😘

Kik me!:faithyboo22