Chapter 26

Matts P.O.V

Emma was laying down In my arms, she's so perfect and fragile I never want to hurt her.

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes "hey babe you wanna do something?"

"Yeah sure" she said "we should go to the mall"

She went to her room and got ready I did the same, I wore khaki shorts and an obey tank top, I gelled up my hair and put on a beanie and some ace Cologne, I also through on some grey vans.

I went to Emma's room and knocked "you ready?" I said.

"Hold on you can't rush perfection!" she yelled through the door, I laughed and walked to the kitchen to see carter on his phone. I grabbed an apple, sat down on the couch and turned on modern family.

"Matt" carter sighed sitting down next to me, "I'm really sorry, I fucked up and I know I can't take back what I did. but I don't want to looses you as a best friend"

"It's cool carter, but I don't know about emma" I said "I'll talk to her" and with that carter got up and went upstairs.

"Hey matt" I heard an annoying high voice say behind me. "what do you want kenndi" I said

"I want you matt" she said trying to sit on my lap I pushed her off and she got up and sat down next to me she was all over me and I kept pushing her away.

"Kennadi! get off I don't like you, you're a whore!" I said pushing her off of me. I turned around to see Emma standing behind the couch.

"Good job Matt" she. Grabbed my hand and we were out the door.

Emma's P.O.V

I was upstairs getting ready to go our with matt, I was wearing jeggings, a white fitted crop top and statement necklas and I paired that with strappy sandals.

I finished straightening my hair and I pinned a piece, I grabbed my phone then put on a very small amount of katy Perry's killer queen perfume.

I headed downstairs and heard kennadi talking to Matt so I decided to watch and see what was happening.

"What do you want Kennadi" Matt said

"You," she replied gosh she's a whore.

"Get off you whore!!" Matt screamed pushing her off of him, he turned around and I had a smirk on my face.

"Good job " I said grabbing matts hand and we were out the door, we got in the car and i plugged in my phone and turned on no interruption by hoodie Allen and me and Matt were jamming out hard. we got lots of stairs but we didn't care.

"So were do you wanna go first" mart asked interring the mall, being the smart people we are we came on a Monday morning so nobody would be here except a bunch of old people and toddlers.

"Let's get food" I said walking over to chick-fil a. we ordered our food then sat down.

"Gosh I am so excited to be here for the next month," I said "well...." Matt said

"what?"

"Were staying for the whole summer!" Matt said "oh my gosh are you Sierious!?" I jumped up and hunged Matt and he spun me around.

"Oh yeah and cams girlfriend is stayin with us" Matt said "yes! I love andrea it will be awsome having another girl who isn't a whore, wait why does Kennadi even stay with us? she doesn't date anyone and nobody likes her" I said taking a bite of a French fry.

"That's probably why nash kicked her out, he's actually driving her to airport now" I sighed with relief.

(to clarify everyone at the house for the summer is nash, carter,taylor,matt and cameron, Emma and andrea)

"Hey let's go to pacsun" I Matt said "I need some new beanies" we through our trash away and went into pacsun.

"Hi how may I help you today" the worker said luckily it was a dude so he wouldn't be hitting on Matt at least I hope not. ( no I don't have a problem with gay people before you hate on me).

I got a pair of high rise shorts, a crop top and a flower crown. Matt got a beanie a pair of shorts and some new vans.

As we were checking out I noticed a sign. "hey Matt look, a help wanted" I said "but if you work here I can't see you as much" he said sticking out his bottem lip.

"Matt, this is the real world I may have a YouTube channel but I need a job, I'm not famous like you" I said hugging matt. "okay I love you emma" "I love you too matt"

"Excuse me sir, I would like to apply for a job here" I said to the man behind the counter. "okay just go to our website, there should be a link to a survey take that then we will email you if you got the job"

"Okay thanks!" I grabbed our bags and we left. We went to a few other stores we went to holister, forever 21, Victoria secret, ambecrombie and Fitch and Starbucks.

At the end of the day we headed to a movie and saw fault in our stars, even Matt cried. halfway through the movie Matt leaned over and said "were gonna have a love like there's"

We got pulled up to the driveway listening to number one rule by jake miller. I saw an unfamiliar car so me and Matt grabbed all our bags and went inside I unlocked the door and stepped in to see andrea, cams girlfriend "ANDREA!" "EMMA!" we both yelled I dropped my bags and bear hugged her.

Me and andrea have become really close at the past few magcons and it will be really good to have another girl here.

"Matt" I said sitting on his lap.

"Yes babe?" he said "I'm really really sorry, but would you mind if me and andrea had a girl sleep over thing tonight" I said giving Matt puppy dog eyes. "but baaaaabbbee" he said

"Yeah I don't care just don't talk about me" he said kissing my cheek. "okay we wont" I winked at andrea.

"We should watch a movie" Taylor said jumping over the back of the couch. "ouch dumbass your on my stomach!" I yelled at Taylor. "you know you loooove it" he said rubbing i his but on me, I started cracking up laughing.

I pushed him off and went to the kitchen with andrea to make snacks and have a girl chat. "So I see you and Matt made up" she said "yeah it's a long story I'll tell you the whole story tonight" I grabbed the popcorn and put it in the microwave and me and andrea grabbed water bottles and took everything into to living room.

I layed down and put my head in Matts lap and he started playing with my hair. "it's so soft" he said sounding amazed. "well I don't put harsh gel in it everyday" he smirked and kissed my forehead.

"What movie are we watching" carter said searching through netflix.

"Let's watch titanic".Matt said we watched it and by the end everyone was crying even Taylor and nash who never cry.

"I'm tired, hey andrea do you wanna go on up to my room?" we both headed up there and turned on gossip girl.

"So how about that story" she said I told her everything that happened and she looked like she was gonna murder kennadi.

"That bitch better hope she never sees my face" she said clenching her fist. I giggled and went to bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note

Hello loves☺️

Thank you so much for all the reads I'm so close to 1k.

Pleeaassseee comment and vote for my story cause I want your all feed back!

Twitter; Faithy_boo35

Twitter:idatedallas2

I love y'all bye💕