Chapter 21

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up and carter wasn't there. my eyes were puffy And my face was red from crying. I decided to go to my room and pack sense we were heading to L.A for a month. luckily my mom was sending me and nash a suitcase with more clothes and money.

I got to the room and Matt was sitting on the bed he looked like he had been crying.

"Hey emma" Matt said sniffling. "hello matt" I said hastily.

"Emma I'm sorry I didn't kiss her she kissed me. I tried to stop her" Matt pleaded "Matt your a big boy if you wanted to you could have stopped her. and don't act like you didn't kiss back"

"Okay so maybe I did, but it was a mistake. I'm sorry Emma please forgive me" Matt said "Matt maybe this isn't gonna work out you have hurt me two times and have done nothing to regain my trust I'm sorry"

"Whatever" he said storming out. I plopped down on the bed and a tear escaped my eye. I love Matt but he hurts twice.

I grabbed my bags and went to nash carter and cams room. I went in to see all three of them watching frozen it

Kinda made me giggle. I saw a girl cuddling with cameron. she was tan with dark eyes and hair.

"Well cam who's your friend" I said raising my eyebrow.

"This is Andrea she is my girlfriend as of about 2 hours ago" I giggled and sat down next to nash. "well it's nice to meet you".

"Hey faith do you wanna go back Into your room and watch a movie" nash barely said above a whisper in my ear"

We both got up and made our way to my room. "I heard about Matt" Nash Said ."yeah I think it's over" I reached in my pocket for my room key I unlocked the door. to see Matt sitting on our bed kissing the same girl as earlier.

"You bitch!" I screamed tears streaming down my face." wow! shows how much you fucking cared about me, you got over me fast. ya know what don't ever talk to me again!" I ran out of the room. were I was going I didn't know I just kinda let my feet lead me. I ran until I felt a body slam into me.

"Ouch!" I said as I hit the floor. I looked up to see carter laying next to me holding his head.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry carter" oh yeah and don't think I wasn't still crying."whats wrong?" he said engulfing me in a hug.

"Matt was uh in bed with another girl" I said."you mean to tell me he slept with another girl only 2 hours after you dumped him!!" he said fury in his eyes.

"Well I don't know if they were like having sex but they were making out and were pretty close to it" he wrapped his arms around me and I snaked my arms around his torso. he took me back to his room with nash and cam and pretty much everyone except matt. we watched paranormal activity and I fell alseep in Carter's arms.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

Hello loves

As you see cams gf is filled but I still need spots for the others

DM/ follow my twitter: Faithy_boo35