chapter 43

Emma's P.O.V

me and nash left about a week ago for North Carolina, we are going to have to stay for at least another two weeks to help hayes and Skylyn get moved into our grandparents house.

it has Been really Hard I have cried myself to sleep every night. I have lost the will to get out of bed in the mornings, the only things that make me happy are my family and friends.... and matt, oh I miss him so much. I have facetimed him everynight he tells me tostay strong and I have no other choice.

It Is about 11:00 and my aunt made me get up and eat. I wasent that hungry so I just went down to Starbucks and ordered a chocolate chip frappuchino. I sat down and pulled out my laptop I decided I would go on YouTube and Twitter and reply to some comments. and tweets.

I finally went home to see hayes and Skylyn playing together. I feel so bad, Skylynn doesn't understand she is to younge. hayes on the other hand has been a wreck, I have never seen a boy cry so much. he gets bullied at school a lot too. all his friends and girlfriends and temporary and just to get to nash and me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

authors note

omg! I'm so sorry for not updating in a million and one days😫

not the next chapter but the one after will probably be the end of book one😔 but don't worry I will be doing another book😀

comment

favorite

follow

I love you all💕
stay beautiful