Chapter 5

Matts P.O.V

I finally get to take Emma on her surprise date. during sound check I snuck off and set everything up. I got an awesome picnic. I hung lights everywhere and waited until sunset to take her.

Emma's P.O.V

"oh matt it's perfect I love it!"

"I was worried you wouldn't like it." he told me

We sat together and ate. we snuggled up together and watched the sunset I head my head against his should and his arm was around my shoulders.

"Well I'm a gonna need this swimsuit or is it just a fashion statement" I joked

"Oh yeah I almost forgot let's swim!" he said I took off my cover up and before I could say or do anything Matt through me over his shoulder and ran towards the water

"Matt! Put me down!"

"Okay" he said he through me into the water. "matt!" before I could say anything else he kissed me. it was passionate it was soft it was.. perfect.

"I think I love you" Matt said to

"I know I love you" I said to him. after a wile we got out and dried off. "We better get going nash will be wondering where I am" as we were packing up someone tapped on nash shoulder. It was a girl she looked about 12 or 13 she had very pretty long blond hair. she was actually pretty in general. "um hi Matt I really don't wanna fan girl and cause a big fuss because I don't think that would be very um convenaint for you. But I am a huge fan and I really wanted to know if I could get a picture or 2 with you"

"Why of course you can, and I really aprectiate it by the way" the girl got a huge smile on her face not only did Matt take a picture with her he took her phone took like a 50 selfies tweeted off her twitter followed her twitter vine and Instagram and he vines and tweeted of her account AND he hacked her Instagram. the girl looked like she had just won the lottery she had the biggest smile on her face

" Again thankyou for not making a "big fuss" Matt said

"Omg this is probably the best day of my life"

"Are you here for magcon" he asked "um uh yeah" "well hey me and my friend Emma here are going back to our room now and I think I know somome by the name of Hayes Grier that might want to meet you. would you like to join?"

"YES! a thousand times yes oh and my name is faith by the way" "well nice to meet you faith let's get going"

As we were walking me and Matt Han in hand faith said "are you to a couple if so I think you are cute together "

"Um yeah kinda but could you maybe not tell anyone especially not nash he is my brother and he would freak out"

"I won't tell I promise" after that we made our way back to the room. faith was super nice and funny I could tell her and Hayes would it if off.

*************************************

Authers noted

Hello lovelies😘

Sorry for not updating yesterday and for the short chapter.

What do you think Matt and Emma ship name should be? I have no idea

Please Remember to vote and comment!

I will try and update again tonight but I'm not sure if I do it will be a short chapter.

I love you all

..............Stay beautiful❤️