Chapter 20

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up alone. Matt wasent here I figured he was probably in Nash's room or something. I got up and turned on the shower, I stepped in doing my normal routine, I got out and brushed my teeth. since magcon doesn't start until like 6 I'm not getting dressed yet. I decided to go to Nash's room.

I stepped out into the hallway to see Matt kissing another girl........

Matts P.O.V

I stepped out into the hallway because Emma was still asleep and I wanted to get food.

"OH MY GOSH MATT!" I heard some girls say two of them were blond one was brown and looked a lot like Emma.

"Can we take some pictures?" the brown haired one said. holy crap her voice is annoying.

"Yeah sure" I took some pictures with them.

"Hey um Shelby I left my wallet in my our room can you get it for me" she brown haired girl said handing her friend the key.

Her other friend went with her so it was just me and the brown haired girl in the hallway. you could almost feel the awkwardness.

"So um matt, I know you have a girlfriend but i don't see her anywhere." she said getting closer to me. she put her hand on my chest pressing me against the wall.

"No I don't think we should do this" I was cut off by her lips on mine, I started kissing back. what am I doing? She finally stopped kissing me when I heard the door open. i saw emma standing there tears escaping her eyes.

"Wait- uh no Emma it's not what it looks like!" it was too late she had already gone into Carter's room (side note: Emma was able to move into a room wth Matt sorry If that confused anyone)

Emma's P.O.V

I can't believe Matt would do that after I forgave him once for kissing another girl. I ran into carter room tears streaming from my eyes.

" What the hell faith? what happened" carter said engulfing me into a hug.

"Ma - Matt was kissing another girl" I said sobbing I sat down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Emma. your perfect and he doesn't deserve you, you deserve to be treated better" and in that moment even though everything was going wrong carter made it right. he pressed his soft lips against mine.

"Oh I'm sorry Emma" he said pulling back.

"It's okay" I snaked my arms around his torso, and he put his chin on my head. I layed down cuddled into him when my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note

I still need spots for the boys girlfriends!! Ily all

Kik me:faithyboo22

It's my personal kik so it will be me as the profil picture it isn't like a fan kik ( if that's even a thing)