Chapter 13

Emma P.O.V

I turned around to see the dirtiest scum imaginable. it was Jessica the bitch I go to school with.

"You! you fucking make my life hell at school now you have to fucking kidnap my brother and his girlfriend you bitch!" I screamed at her. she looked like she was about to cry the sun was hot on my face so it was hard to see her, nobody was there because we were at the VIP part of the beach.

"Here you want your fucking bitch of a brother and his whore of a girlfriend take them but I WILL get Matt from you, you though your life at school was bad now? I will make it 1,000 times worse nobody will like you not even your only friend Anna. then Matt will finally see that your just a fucking loser and leave you."

"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER OR ME OR FAITH LIKE THAT YOU BITCH ROT IN HELL!!" I screamed I ran fast toward her my feet were heavy in the sand. she turned and tried to walk away.

I slammed my fist into the side of her head. she turned around holding her cheek I slapped her in the face and she started crying.

"YOU THINK WHAT IM DOING IS BAD YOU FUCKING BROKE MY WRIST 6 MONTHS AGO, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME MULTIPLE BLACK EYES AND YOU TORMENTED ME EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE!!"

"I'm sorry Emma please!" she begged she was on the ground by now.

"Fucking lie to me one more time" I kicked her and ran to Hayes and faith. Jessica got up and ran off.

"Damn faith I was worried you were gonna kill her" Hayes said I untied him and faith and ran back up to the hotel bawling I knew that the boys watched everything. my knuckles were red and my face was puffy. we went straight back up to the room I went straight into matts arms. everyone hugged and cried and hugged some more.

"Damn emma I didn't know you could throw down like that." Taylor said

"Yeah people knew not to mess with her unless they wanted there ass whooped , i guess Jessica group never got the memo" nash said we all sat and talked some more until I got a text from Jessica.

Did you think I was lieing earlier about making everyone hate you? Have a good Monday...

I set my phone down not caring what she said I would just bitch slap that hoe. after about 45 min we all went Down to the conference room for magcon. we all say backstage I was told I would be with mahogany a lot, I didn't mind I loved being with mahogany she is awesome.

"Why hello magcon Miami!!" Batt said Into the mic. him and mahogany made jokes back and fourth then they introduced the boys. after that was when the fun started. "alright everybody!! we are gonna play a new song for y'all by a man who goes by the names of Taylor caniff!!" I yelled into the mic.

Next mahogany played buckwild and Taylor wen all out everyone else was singing and having an amazing time.

"Now as some of you may or May not already know this is my girlfriend Emma" Matt said to the crowd pulling me in for a kiss. "now I hope y'all will be supportive because I really do love emma" the crowd filled with awes and people where so supportive.

A few hours later after everything was over we all went back upstairs I check my phone there. Were so many twitter notifications. Mostly support very little hate wich was great. I decided to take a shower and I put on some Victoria secret pj and my hair in a side braid. even though I took a shower I still left some makup on I was. Not ready for Matt to see me with no makeup.

I crawled into bed next to Matt soon after sleep took over me. today was a very weird day I wonder what tomorrow will Have.

*************************************

Authors note

Wazzzzzuuuppp b!tches how life???

Do y'all like my book? If you have any ideas or criticism good and bad kik me!

@faithyboo22

Oh yeah and apparently Victoria is doing much better she had a severe head injury but no broken bones witch is a miracle😘😘

Please vote and comment

Stay BOOTYfull😂😘☺️😜