Chapter 17

Matthew P.O.V

I just got home from the airport and I was already missing Emma like crazy when I got a text, I had hoped it was Emma but my heart sunk when I realized it wasent it was my mom.

Mom💁

Hey sweetheart! I am sorry I couldn't be there when you got home, but I will be home late tonight. I left a kew under the Mat Incase you need it, also there is about 20$ on the counter if you go somwhere. Ily baby stay safe

Me: okay mom I love you too bye😘

I pulled up to my house to see none other than Brittany sitting on my front step.

"Hey baby!" she said snaking her arms around my waist, I didn't hug bag. "Go away Brittany I don't like you" I said too her "okay but you will soon enough. she said getting in her car and driving off.

Emma P.O.V

I got home absolutely exhausted, I texted Matt and starter unpacking I got an instant reply.

Matty boy😘😍

Matt: Hey babe❤️ I miss you already

Me: same💔💔 Ily so much

Matt: I'm sorry baby I have to go I'll ttyl 😘 Ily bye

Me:ily too bye❤️

I decided to take a nap, I woke up with a twitter notification it was a picture of Anna ( my best friend ) and Jessica they were flicking off the camera the caption said : this ones to you @grier_emma did you think I was lying.

I texted anna Instantly

Anna bannana🍌

Hey what's going on are we like not friends anymore???

Anna: Idek we haven't been getting along lately and Jess is really cool I think we just need some time so separate.

Me: whatever I thought your were a true friend ya know what if u just wanna "take some time separate" you go ahead and do that you take all the time you need just don't come back. bye!

I sent it I could see she read it but no reply I started balling, and I didn't stop she was my only friend literally I guess she got tired of the anorexic freak.

Cameron rushed into my room engulfing me in a hug. "I saw the twitter picture i suppose there is more"

I showed him the text he said something to her I didn't even bother to look he just sat there hugging my like the good bestfriend/only friend I had.

"You know what I'm not gonna let her do that, that bitch better watch out Monday she will regret everything" said to cameron my whole body tensed up. Me and cameron just watched movies the rest of the day until I fell asleep.

Authors note

I'm sorry for the short chapter but there is HUGE things coming up

Kik me: faithyboo22