Chapter 19

Emma's P.O.V

After faith calmed down we all got ready for magcon. I wore distressed skinny jeans, combat boots, a magcon t-shirt. I straightened my hair and put on little makeup. after that we went through a really long hallway in the basement of the hotel. we where all making vines and taking pictures.

I just started making a vine and carter saw "PÜÜMMMAAAA" he screamed on the top of bus lungs.

"You post that you die" he said reaching for my phone.

"Too late" I ran up to Matt putting him infront of me "help Matt he's gonna kill me!!" I yelled

"That sounds like a you problem" Matt stepped to the side revealing me to carter. I ran behind Aaron he just stood there doing nothing. "you lucky he's holding me back!!" I yelled to carter. he gave up and we kept walking.

As we got closer the the room where magcon was the screams got louder. the screams of 12-19 year old white girls with Starbucks takin selfies. ( jk lolzz).

We got backstage and the boys were being introduced by mahogany and Bart. me and faith were

Stuffing our faces with food when we heard. "so who wants to see the girls!!" Matt and cameron both came backstage I refused at first but then I was dragged out there.

The light was bright in my face I could only see figures. As my eyes started to adjust we did a dance battle, the first song they played was these hoes ain't loyal. As all of this was happening I managed to make out a face in the crowd. I sprinted to security and asked if I could let someone on stage.

"CARLY!!" I screamed she ran towards me and hugged me. Me and Carly were best friends until she moved to Kentucky or somewhere like that. "Emma I've missed you so much" she said at this point we were both bawling. "hello everyone!! this is one of my very best friends carly!, we have known each other since we were what? I'd say about 5 but the Carly moved and we lost touch" * insert tear emoji* "but now we are reunited!!" After about and loud and a half later magcon was finished and we were all hanging out in my room. It was weird though cause Carly and Taylor were really hitting it off, we used to text a lot and she always said she was a Taylor girl I guess now her dreams are fulfilled.

"Hey um I gotta leave, but guess what" Carly said. "my dad has his old job and we are moving back to North Carolina in a month!" "Oh my gosh are you seiriouse!" I yelled hugging her.

"Well I'm goin to bed so get out everyone" I said jokingly. me and Matt crawled into bed together. and a had m head in his chest. I though being the type of girlfriend I am I would tease him a little. I grabbed matts arm around me then I layed to where my but was on his front, then I layed his hand on my thigh. he let out a sigh of frustration I giggled then fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

(A/N)

Hello loves

200+reads!?!?!? it's official my

Mind is blown.

Okay so I need some spots filled

Carter gf

Nash gf

Cam gf

DM me on twitter at Faithy_boo35 telling me your name hair color, eye color, skin color, height, and wether or not you want a special feature like freckles or it could be a talent or interests

Also I just wanted to say thankyou to all of you reading but I have 1 thing. I have 200+ reads yet only 16 votes and no comments. I really want your

Opinions

Also kik me! at: faithyboo22

Ily all!!😘😘😘