Part Six

This does contain Mature Language ⚠️
Hope you enjoy! :)
===========================
LIZZIE POV
I leave the study with Merlin and he tells me to go explore as he looks like he doesn't really like me much. I don't mind though. I walk down the large hallways and find an area with lovely paintings on the wall. I look at each one and come across Harry, Eggsy and Merlin's paintings. I guess you get one once you join. I study Harry's one and don't realise the statue of a man's head next to it. I accidentally knock the head and I try to catch it but I freezes when it is about to fall off. I push it back into positron and Harry's painting opens like a door. I look around and climb inside.

Behind the painting is an old looking tiny hallway. I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight. I walk down the hallway for about a minute and come across a vent that goes into another room. I hear Harry and Eggsy talking. I decide to stay and listen. "Does she know?" Eggsy asks. Harry replies no and I wonder if they are talking about me or another woman. They stop talking and start leaving the room. I rush back through the damp hallway and out of the painting. I close it up, brush off some cobwebs and walk casually to them.

"Erm, hi Lizzie." Eggsy says, as if he is trying to hide something. I smile and reply with hi back. Merlin walks up to us three and tells us that the dinner will start in 10. Harry walks off with Merlin avoiding eye contact with me. "Before we go to dinner I need to get something from my room." Eggsy says confidently,. He must have already forgotten about whatever he is hiding from me.

"Ok, I'll come with you, since I have nothing better to do." I reply as we both walk to his room next door to mine. He opens the door and gestures for me to go inside first. His room I really similar to mine apart from his is a grey colour. He offers me some wine that he has on the side, I take the glass from his hand.
I take a sip of the Rosé wine.

"So, I see that you have gotten hotter since the last time I saw you." He says flirting. I blush bright.

"Oh erm, thank you Eggsy." I reply shy. We both end up staring into each other's eyes and I accidentally spill some wine on his chest. He steps back to observe it. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I apologies.

"It's ok, I'll just change in the bathroom." He replies forgivingly then walks into the bathroom. I place the glass down in its original area. Then a couple of minutes later a Eggsy walks out with a newly tailored black suit on. But he doesn't have his tie on or have his shirt buttoned up. He buttons it up whilst walking out of the bathroom. I see part of his chest and notice he has more defined abs than when I last saw him. I blush and look away. "Would you mind." He asks gesturing his tie. I slowly put it around his neck and tie it. I fold his collar down, holding eye contact with him. Once I am done, we both just stand there frozen with my arms still on his shoulders. He leans in to kiss me...

===========================
Thanks for reading! :)
I hope you enjoyed!
:) ;)
Vote or Comment Here if you want another chapter! :)