Part Eleven

This does contain Mature Language ⚠️
Hope you enjoy! :)
===========================
EGGSY POV
Lizzie helps me carry the giant, heavy locked chest out of the wall. "What is a locked chest doing behind a wall?" Lizzie asks as we clean the thick layers of dust off the box.

I shrug my shoulders, then look around the box for any clues to who owns/owned it. "It looks like ya been in there for years." I tug on the lock but it doesn't budge an inch.

"Come on, let's move it to my room, we don't want to be caught if the person who owns it, is still in the building." Lizzie says quietly, then she stands up and grabs a blanket and proceeds to cover the chest.

We lift the chest up at the small handles on each side then try to move as fast as possible out of them room and down the corridor without being noticed. "Shit! Someone's coming!" I whisper-shout at Lizzie. We both drop the box and Lizzie sits on it like a chair then we wait till they pass and continue to move the chest.

We get into Lizzie's room and dump the chest on the floor. "Have you got anything to break the lock?" I ask her.
She looks at me confused as if she wold be someone to hide lock cutters in her room.

"No I do not have lock cutters in my room Eggsy." She looks at me with a resting bitch face. I chuckle then proceed to leave the room and go search for a pair of lock cutters.

————————————————————
LIZZIE POV
Eggsy takes forever to find some lock cutters, but finally he returns. "What did you do? Stop for a cigarette?" I ask impatient. He chuckles loudly then pulls them from behind his back.

"It's kind of hard to find a pair of lock cutters in a Mansion. Even though, you would think an agency of secret agents would have a ton of them." We both laugh then he proceeds to kneel down next to me and break the lock. We lift up the lid of the chest and a wave of dust flows out of it. We both cough then continue to look through the chest. Eggsy picks up some sort of photo and clears the dust off of it. "Holy Shit balls!" He shouts.

I look away from the chest to see him staring at me shocked. "What is is Eggsy?" I ask confused at what has him shocked.

"Look at this photo." He replies and flips the photo around. It's Harry when he was slightly younger with a little girl. For some reason I had seen that girl before. I looked on the back of the photo.

I gasp loudly, "No fricken way!" I cover my mouth and show the back to Eggsy. On the back it read - To my dearest Harry, this is the last photo you will ever receive if you daughter. Love Amelia. "Wait, my mother's name is Amelia." I say quietly.

"And that little girl looks just like you." Eggsy finishes my sentence. We both look at each other in sync.

"HOLY FUDGE STICKS UP A FUDGE TREE!" We both shout in sync.

"No way. I'm-" I am cut off by Eggsy. "You're Harry's daughter!" He finishes. We both stare at each other in shock. "This can't be, my father died when I was 4." I say in disbelief.
===========================
Thanks for reading!
I try to post once a week!  But please do suggest how often I should post! I will try to post that much but I am usually busy!
Vote for a new chapter or comment!
Sorry that this chapter is late :(
Bye :)