Divorce

"Rainbow Dash I am not cheating on you!" She was on the verge of tears. "You spend more time with Discord than you do with your own wife!" Rainbow screamed, crying.
"I'm sorry then!" Fluttershy cried out. "Why does this happen?" Rainbow Dash said. "I can't live like this anymore..." Fluttershy said. Rainbow dash came down, slowly landing. They both looked at the ground. They didn't know what to do.
Rainbow Dash POV
When Rainbow Dash moved back into her old house, it was too quiet., it had been 2 weeks.She sighed, she had to go to HQ for practice. When she got there she grew sadder, and stayed quiet, just laying low. When they got done, she went to her locker, the first thing she saw was a picture of her and Fluttershy, poor Fluttershy, she had the baby being born in 3 weeks and Rainbow left her on her own. They begged Twilight to use her magic just so they could have that baby. She started crying, what had she done? "Rainbow?" Soaring walked in. "What happened?" She started mcrying more "Am I loyal?" She asked.Soarin didn't know what to say "DARN IT SOARIN AM I LOYAL OR NOT!?" She yelled. "Rainbow Dash you are the most loyal pony I know." She started bawling and hugged him. They sat down, and she cried herself to sleep, she didn't bother actually moving to her bed. Soarin didn't move. They fell asleep in the locker room.

" Rainbow Dash, we have to get up. " Soarin said to her. "Nooooo" she responded. Spitfire walked in "Actually, why don't you take the day off Rainbow Crash." Spitfire said.
Rainbow Dash sighed and left HQ. She stayed in her house all day. Avoiding any contact with Fluttershy, it would be too much for her to Handle.

Fluttershy POV

She knew Rainbow Dash would be at HQ, so she went to see Twilight in her castle. When she walked in the throne room, she saw Twilight, and her wife, Luna, Spike, Starlight,Discord, Pinkie, Rarity, and AppleJack. "I say we give them 2 some space." Apple Jack said. Rarity nodded. "But what if they need to be consoled? They are probably so sad." Pinkie said. "We should make them some cake." Twilight, Luna and Discord nodded. "But maybe we should just send them a letter ASKING if we can come over, maybe they don't want us right now." Starlight said. Spike nodded. Fluttershy cleared her throat. "Fluttershy?" They said in unison. "What are you doing here?" Twilight said as she sat in her seat. "I came to spend time with you guys while Rainbow is at HQ... is that ok?" She asked, worried she shouldn't be here. "Why of course Darling!" Rarity said. "Are you okay?" Luna asked. Fluttershy shrugged. "Oh Fluttershy, why don't we go to sugar cube corner? Doesn't cookies and cake sound good?" Pinkie asked. "......ok..." Fluttershy said, getting out of her seat. Pinkie clapped her hooves. "Great! We have some new flavored cupcakes just for fall! We have Pumpkin Spice, Apple cinnamon, apple berry pie...." Fluttershy giggled and walked with her friends, but the guilt was eating her up inside. She could've been around more, she could've been more supportive, now it's over. She put on a fake smile and got through the day, but she fell apart at home.