Teach me how to say goodbye

"Bye Fluttershy! " Twilight smiled, she held Rose in her arm. Fluttershy had one good on the train. "Bye everypony.." She said looking at Rose longingly. Rainbow Dash was in the crowd, sad to watch her go. And when Fluttershy stepped onto the platform,all she could see was Rainbows sad eyes. Then she looked at Discord, he had the same look. The look of be careful. Fluttershy looked at them both, gulped and nodded. Then the doors closed and Pinkie ran along side the train. "Don't forget me!!" She said. Fluttershy smiled slightly. She sat down and took out a pencil and paper. She began to draw every outline of Discord, she remembered everything, the way he smiled ear to ear, literally. She looked at her drawing. Something is missing..  she thought. She realized she didn't give him any expression in the eyes. So she gave him expression, she gave him the look she loved, the look he gave her after telling a joke at tea. She sighed. I miss you already she thought to herself. She dropped her pencil and looked out the window. Something was wrong, she wanted a vacation by herself. But leaving for so long didn't feel right. She went through her bag and took out a necklace, or more or less a locket. Inside was a picture of her with all friends, Twilight,Pinkie, Rainbow Dash,Rarity,AppleJack, Starlight, Spike and Discord. The other picture was newly born Rose. She slipped on the locket. She had a long way to go, so she went to the buffet. She grabbed Chinese food. There was so many things to choose from, she just piled her plate full of everything. When she got back to the main car. She stared outside the window and ate. They went across a huge bridge over a giant lake, and a big falcon flew next to the train for awhile. When she looked right at it, she realized, that wasn't any falcon, that was her falcon. The one she had been caring for since he was a baby. The one she keeps trying to find a home for. She noticed a small scroll in his claws. She slightly opened the window, and the falcon dropped it in, and flew away. She opened it, and inside was a picture of Twilight, Discord and Rose, Discord was taking it like a selfie. There was a message, written in blue, have fun on your vacation!-<3 she smiled. She rested her head on the window, and closed her eyes.