Thanks for the memories

" Okay. I have a plan" She said. " Rarity is here today, and you're gonna stop by." Fluttershy put her hat on. " I won't let Tuesday affect today." She took a deep breath and swung the door open. She walked over to Rarity's store and opened the door. " Fluttershy!" Rarity said from behind the counter. She dropped the fabric and walked towards her. "I wasn't expecting you!" Rarity hugged her. "Well I was wondering if you could take me shopping later. I wanted to go to some of the original Canterlot shops like Lilacs Boutique, the first Boutique opened in Canterlot. Not like your shop isn't lovely...." Fluttersjy asked. Raritys eyes sparkled. "Oh that sounds so fun! Of course I'll come, my shift is over in 3 hours." Then her eyes fell. "But didn't you want a stress free vacation by yourself?" "Well... I could use a friend."

————————————————————
"Aw don't cry! Your momma will be home in a few days!" She wouldn't stop, no matter how hard Twilight tried. "Look Look!" Twilight dumped flour on herself. "Ta da!" Rose kept crying. "Twinkle twinkle...Little Star...." Twilight began singing. She picked Rose up and cradled her in her hooves. Rose soon began to fall asleep to the lullaby. Twilight sighed and laid her down in bed. Twilight mumbled "What a relief....."She smiled as she shut the door.
———————————————————
Rainbow was overwhelmed with grief and happiness. She kept thinking of Briar Rose.But she also kept thinking about Soarin. "I could've had a daughter." She said to herself. "But if I didn't I wouldn't have Soarin." Why was she thinking about this now? She was feeling so uneasy. She sat on her bed and took out a copy of Daring Do. Maybe she could take her mind off it by reading. But she couldn't. She grabbed Tank. "Let's go for a fly Tank." She flew out the door. And they flew. She flew away from her problems. She  kept on flying. She flew over the Everfree Forest, she flew to the castle of the two sisters. She landed at the castle for a short break. She sat outside the castle, looking around. It was so peaceful and quiet. She felt a tear as she thought about her.She managed a smile, remembering all the happy moments with Fluttershy. The time they shared ice cream after one of her shows. The time they gave each other hair do's. She laughed at the time Fluttershy dropped a slushee on Rainbows hair. "Thanks for the memories Fluttershy." " Thank you for everything."