Seperate Ways

"Soarin, I can't believe Spitfire is letting me fly.... I thought I wouldn't be able to!" She told him as she put her goggles on over her eyes. He laughed "I always knew you could do it Dash." She loved that he didn't call her Crash like the rest of them. Though she didn't mind Crash, she liked Dash as more of a good friend thing. She blushed a little, "Thanks Soarin.." She sighed and poked her head out the tent, pushing it to the side, she looked in the stadium, bigger than any one she had performed for. "First big audience huh?" He asked. She nodded. "You'll do great." She just nodded slightly and took a deep breath. "Let's do this." They quieted the stadium. "Welcoming, the Wonderbolts and our reserves, Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger!" They flew out one by one. Rainbow they got in line and dove, right before hitting the ground they flew up and did a barrel roll. "Go Rainbow Dash!!!!!" She recognized that voice. Pinkie Pie! She thought, she glanced over and sitting next to Pinkie, was Fluttershy, smiling at her, and Rose on her lap. "Shy?" Rainbow gasped. She couldn't stop the show, she had to keep her focus.

"Rainbow Dash looked right at us, did you see that!" Pinkie asked. Fluttershy nodded "yes I did.." Pinkie looked at her "I know it's hard for you to be here... If you need to leave Fluttershy I wouldn't mind.." Fluttershy shook her head "No. she's already seen us, I don't want her to be disappointed when her cheering section leaves." Pinkie nodded and kept cheering. Fluttershy sighed and watched the show.

When the landed, the stadium erupted. They all smiled and walked back into their tent. "That was great! I wish we did these shows more often." Soarin said. She looked out the tent as Fluttershy walked out the stadium.
"Maybe for you...." Though she liked seeing Fluttershy again, it just made her sad. "Dash what's wrong?" He asked her. " I saw Fluttershy in the audience, with Rose and Pinkie." "You did.?" He said. She nodded. "Rainbow you will have to let go of her eventually.." He said softly. "I know but I can't! Every time I try to I just feel bad." She replied. Soarin sighed "But Rainbow, if you never get over her, you'll always be sad." "I'm going to go get some soda.." She said, flying out of the tent. She flew to the nearest restaurant and sat down in a booth. She ordered a sprite and looked at the menu. Everyone was whispering and gasping "that's her alright! Sill in uniform!" As soon they said that, everyone was closing in on her, begging to have their picture taken.

"All you need is a fresh salad from Food Fly. "Pinkie said to Fluttershy. When they walked in, everypony was surrounding a booth. "What's going on?" Fluttershy asked. Pinkie Pie shrugged. Suddenly, a pony shot up from the booth. It was Rainbow Dash. "Listen! I came here for a sprite and dinner, I'm tired, and hungry, leave me alone! Please..... just for a while! " All the ponies were very disappointed "Not one picture signed?....." A filly said sadly. Rainbow took a deep breath "Look, there is an official signing tomorrow, you can come to that! I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm a pony too!" They all left sadly. Rainbow sat down and put her head on the table. Fluttershy and Pinkie walked to her. "Hi Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie said.  Rainbow sat up. "Hi guys.." Fluttershy looked at the table she she slid next to Pinkie. Rose was seated in s baby chair. They all ordered, and kept quiet, Rose had fallen asleep laying with Fluttershy. Pinkie broke the ice " Some show huh Dash?" She nodded. " I have to go put Rose in a proper bed, see you at the hotel?" She turned to Pinkie as she nodded. Then she left, and Pinkie didn't know what to do.