Discrimiation

Fluttershy went out to Claws & Coffee the next morning. They had cats and dogs of all sizes brought in. The dogs and cats would sit next to you or on you begging for attention. She went inside with her saddle bag. "Hello!" A stallion smiled at her as she went to the counter. "What can I get for you?" He asked. He had a yellow coat and a curly green mane. "Ummmm.. I guess I'll have an iced latte with extra cream. And a glazed old fashioned donut." She said to him. She put 6 bits on the counter. He put them in the register and gave her 2 pex. Then she remembered that Canterlot was shifting into adding a new currency, it was worth a quarter of a bit. She had never used pex before but heard they were going to eventually use it in every town. She put the pex in her bag and thanked him.She grabbed her food and sat at a table by the window. A cat leaped onto her lap. It was a smooth, soft, calico cat. She was beautiful and had a blue eye and a brown eye. She purred and made herself comfortable. Fluttershy took her book out and held it in the table, flipping the pages every so often. It was a ponies nature journal  with amazing art the author drew herself. She had water colored in all of her art. Fluttershy was taking it all in. She loved the peace and quiet, she was almost worry free. But thoughts of Discord kept slipping into her mind. The way he looked at her so sincerely, the way he made her smile.  She sighed and looked out the window. She could imagine living her life with him, that's for sure. She was falling in love. No, how can it be? How could I be falling in love? She asked herself. She was still getting over Rainbow Dash. She wished she knew what was happening. Discord was her very best friend after all. Ugh, just like me to fall in love with my best friend. How cliche. She sighed. She put her book down and the calico, who she had learned was called Bella, leaped down onto the ground and walked away. She finished off her food and left.She wandered Canterlot, she looked around and stopped at a boutique or 2. She was having a lot of fun. But then, there he stood. "Well if it isn't the little lesbian?"

———————————————————
"Your majesty." A guard said as he walked up to Celestia. "There is a situation on 4th street, and many ponies are scared, would you like us to deal with it?" He asked. "Does it involve magical weaponry or any weapons?" She asked. He shook his head. "Then I will deal with it myself." She said standing up. "I am tired of this discrimination." And with one magic burst, she was gone.

—————————————————
"It's not my choice!" Fluttershy cried. Hoops, Dumbell, and Score took a step closer. "You're a sin Fluttershy. And we can't live peacefully with your kind running around." Dumbell said, he pushed her down with his wing. They were in He middle of the street, and everypony was taking a step back. Parents were pushing their children into nearby shops, getting them away from the mayhem. Fluttershy felt tears well up. "Come on Fluttershy, don't you wanna fly away? Oh wait.... You're not strong enough are you?" Hoops laughed. She lay there, she tried to stand up, but they just pushed her back down. Score kicked her leg hard, and she let out a cry. "Why don't you just go back to your Rainbow Dash?"And then, yellow magic pulled them away. Celestia landed, and guards flew down and grabbed the 3 stallions. "Take then to the station, I'll deal with them later." She said. Fluttershy was crying. "Lets get you to the doctor." She said. Fluttershy was pulled into the air. Celestia flew over to the doctors. " have you had to do this often?"She nodded "5th time this month. I'm trying my best for ponies like you Fluttershy." She said. Fluttershy was taken are if by the doctor, and got back safely. But she was too terrified to go out the next morning.