Swarmed thoughts

"You know Discord, this has actually been really fun." Twilight said as she levitated the toys back into their bins. "Rose is asleep, we got to play with her, and we get to relax now. She plopped down on the couch next to him. "I'm glad I could help after Pinkie couldn't." She said. Discord smiled. "Yep!" He flipped the channel. "Hello and welcome to......... Trivia Bits!" A pony said. "Your favorite contestants are back for the finale, the rules are the same as always, a pony picks a category and how many bits they will answer it for, the other ponies are allowed to answer to. But for the finale, if you get 5 in a row, you can win 3 tickets to photo finished show in Manehatten next month!" Twilight clapped her hooves together and watched closely, trying to answer as well. Discord went to the kitchen and heard Twilight yell angrily "Come on! It's 1944! It's like the easiest question!" He heard the TV go "Sorry Goldflower, times up, the answer was 1944!" Discord laughed. He brought a bowl of gold birds with him. They were cheesy bird shaped crackers. He offered some to Twilight "Want some?" He asked. She shook her head "no, but thanks." He sighed and sat down, watching the TV. "This model had a short lived career with photo finish, she left her mark as the most innocent model yet." Discord knew who it was "Fluttershy!" He said. A few seconds later a pony wearing all green and black said "Who is.....Fluttershy?" Dindingding "Correct!" The announcer said. "We will be right back after these messages." Twilight looked at the clock. "I gotta go Discord! I have a meeting today, I will be back in a few hours and then you can leave." She grabbed her bag. "See you later." She closed the door behind her leaving him by himself.

———————————————-

"Soarin? What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked. He walked in nervously "I was wondering if you would be ready to give me that chance we talked about....." Rainbow smiled. "Yes, I-I think I am ready." Soarins eyes brightened. "Really?!" He exclaimed. She laughed "Really." "How about tomorrow at 9? I'll come pick you up and take you there." She nodded. He zoomed off. "Wait!" She called. He stopped rapidly. "Fancy or causal?" She asked. "Fancy." He grinned and flew off. She closed the door. "I can't believe it." She said to Tank. "I have a date." She said. "I have a date!" She spinner around. "I gotta tell Rarity!" She was in such a hurry she forgot she closed the door and slammed into it. She opened it and flew out.  When she told Rarity, she was estactic. "You're going on a date with Soarin?!" She exclaimed. Rainbow blushed. "Yep.And he's taking me somewhere fancy." "Did you say Fancy!?" Her eyes lit up and she dragged Rainbow Dash to a rack of dresses. "How about....." she went through the dresses. She pulled out a purple dress with a gem in front that looked gorgeous. "Come back tomorrow for your date darling and I will do your hair as well, I just need to fix up the seams on this dress. "Thank you so much Rarity I knew you would have what I needed." "Well I hope you realize I will always be here for you Rainbow, don't hesitate to ask me for help if you need it. You tend to have a problem with that." Rainbow nodded. "I have to go feed Tank, I'll see you tomorrow." "Ciao!" Since when does Rarity say ciao? She wondered. Then she flew back to her house.