Canterlot

Fluttershy was woken up by the sudden jolt of the train. I'm here she thought to herself. She put the stuff she brought out back into her bag and walked out the train doors, only to see princess Celestia herself. "Fluttershy I know you weren't expecting it but I thought you might have trouble getting to the suite, and you hardly come to Canterlot. So I decided to escort you there and show you a few places near your suite that you can eat and shop at." Fluttershy blushed "Really? All that for me?" She asked. Celestia chuckled. "Fluttershy I consider you a friend, and you deserve this. Twilight has wrote me letters concerning your well being." "She has?" Celestia nodded. "Let me show you around a bit." She levitated Fluttershys bags and showed her where the Tasty Treat was, "Your friends recommend this actually." "But it was only Pinkie and Rarity there, how would you know about it?" Celestia blushed a bit "Ummm Rarity writes me letters a lot." "Since when?" "Last year." "Wait.....Are you 2, dating?" Fluttershy grinned. "No! I mean, sort of, moving on...." She showed her some coffee shops, "Rarity's boutique is here, she will be coming again to visit it in 3 days if you want to talk to her." Celestia said. Then she showed her the suite. "Here we are." She set the bags down. "This will be your suite well you are here, the bathroom has a shower and jet tub, 2 sinks, the bedroom has a walk in closet, and there is a small kitchen through this doorway that is stocked with a few meals, and some treats." "Wow.... This is amazing princess." Fluttershy said. "It's no problem, most of the time I have nopony in these suites." She turned to leave. "Have a good day!" She shut the door behind her. Fluttershy flopped on the bed and sighed. "I could get used to this.

———————————————————

Discord immediately called Fluttershy, knowing she should be there by now. "Hello?" A small voice answered. "It's Discord!" He said. "Oh! Hi Discord, I just got to my suite, how is Rose?" She asked. "Good, She is napping right now. We played with her, fed her some lunch of blueberries and Mac and cheese.... She had a lot of fun!" He replied. "Oh good.. Listen I need to go get my own food but I'll call you back soon okay?" He sighed. "Okay...." She hung up. He missed her, he liked her, but she didn't seem to like him back. He didn't know what to do, and he knew she wouldn't call back until tomorrow, it was getting late. He laid on the couch, and listened to the sounds of the TV, and slowly, he fell asleep.
———————-
Hey so if you would like to hear updates about the story as well as art you can visit my tumblr:
ask-the-mane-9