Fine

Applejack hummed a simple tune as she strolled through Ponyville hauling a barrow filled with Apple Streusel, Apply Fritters, And Apple upside down cakes, and more. She stopped at several houses delivering the goods. The last house was a delivery for a cooler filled with 4 tubs of ice cream. 2 tubs apple cinnamon, 1 caramel, 1 caramel apple pie. She looked on her map and realized it was Rarity's house, she knocked on the door but she didn't answer. She put her ear to the door and heard faint sobbing. "Rarity?" She asked. She opened the door and saw Rarity on her sofa with 2 tubs of chocolate ice cream, one gone, the other one near empty. "Thank goodness, the ice cream store" she sniffled "is closed and I needed more icecream" she sniffled again "to binge eat." She levitated the cooler to her and dropped 5 bits in her cart. "Close the door on your way out...." She opened the container, her mascara created black streaks down her face. "You don't expect me to leave you like this sugar cube." She started sobbing again. Apple Jack went and sat next to her. "What happened." Rarity dabbed her eyes. "Me and Celestia were dating for the past 3 months.. I thought it would last, I was a fool!" She breathed. "A foOllllll!!!" She wailed. "Why did you break up?" She asked. "We started seeing each other less and I guess that spark started fading you know? Next thing I know she is apologizing over and over saying she doesn't think we can be together. She kept saying she was sorry, that she didn't want to hurt me but that it would get worse in the long run." "I'm sorry Rares, I guess it just wasn't meant to be." She cried and leaned into AppleJack. "I wanted it to last!" "Maybe something good will come out of it. You know, in he long run." She looked at her with watery eyes. "Apple Jack, I broke up with the ruler of all of Equestria!" "You'll be okay sugar cube. I promise." She tried to soothe her. She just kept crying for a long time.
—————————
Fluttershy was going to the spa with Rarity for the day to get a full treatment and relaxation.
Rarity came a little bit late, looking worn out, and her eyes were puffy. "Are you okay Rarity?" Fluttershy asked when she walked in. "I'm fine." She lied. They had a good time getting pampered together when Rarity let herself loosen up. They talked a lot about what had been happening recently, and Fluttershy told her about Discord. "Really? Darling I think it's wonderful that you have moved on." Fluttershy smiled. " yeah, I'm glad too." It was quiet for a bit. "And Rarity?" Fluttershy said. "Yes?" "Thanks for being supportive." "No problem." Then Fluttershy left to go home.