PROLOGUE - IS IT THE START OF THEIR END?

Dev's POV

"Tumne mere pyar par sawal Uthaya hai Dev" "Pyar main kuch prove nahi karna padta"

"Agar zaroorat padi to main apne emotions ko Hazar baar chupake rakhungi"

"Sonakshi ka pyar gehri Jheel ki tarah hai Dev"

The words of Sonakshi & Ishwari were continuously playing on Dev's mind for the past half an hour. He had never expected that he would vent out all his anger & frustration on Sonakshi, all he ever wanted was her safety especially after the incident two nights back but their conversation yesterday night when she questioned him about his trust on her and then her conversation with Elena this morning seemed to have snapped all the restraint he had. And when she came to talk he just let go of all his emotions, he knew his words hurt her but then she did not seem to understand his fears and felt his love was creating problems for her. It hurt him as well that they had come to a situation where he questioned her love and she questioned his trust. His thoughts went back to the fateful day at the farm house when they had broken up. Things were never the same after that day, even though they got back together after seven years yet it felt like the love & trust they had was not the same. Was the decision to get back together right, would they be able to become each other's like before. Is this going to be the "Start of their End", As Dev was reminiscing the old days his thoughts were broken as his phone rang. As he picked up the call he could hear the panicked voice of his secretary who wanted him to come to the office as soon as possible as there was trouble brewing. Putting all his thoughts to rest he headed to the office.

Sonakshi's POV

Sonakshi had left after she got a call from Asha who wanted her to come to the Bose house as soon as possible, sensing the urgency in Asha's voice she left as it also gave her the opportunity to get away from all the happenings of the past two days. She first thought of informing Dev but then restrained herself, his words hurt her and she was not going to give in so easily. She informed Ishwari and left.

"Mujhe lagta hai main tumsey jitna pyar karta hoon, utna tumne mujhse kabhi kiya hi nahi"

"Main tumhare liye apni jaan de sakta hoon Sonakshi, kya tum mere liye ye kar sakti ho"

"Tumne mujhe majboor kiya hai sawal uthane ke liye"

She remembered Dev's words, he had questioned her love. She could make some sense of his possessive behaviour after her talk with Ishwari & Elena but never in her dreams did she think that he would question her love. She could not help as her thoughts went back to the day seven years back when they had broken up, his words that day still hurt her but then she convinced herself that those were spoken when he was drunk and not in his senses. But then the pre-nup and eviction notice with his signatures broke all her hopes. Her thoughts went back to the struggles she had gone through, the birth of Soha, her success as an entrepreneur and then the return back to Delhi where she faced back her past. Though she had tried to convince herself that there was no love left for Dev but facing him after seven years brought back all the feelings she had suppressed. They had gotten back together and she had decided not to question him on the pre-nup or the eviction. She had decided to let go of her past and focus on their future together with Soha but then his words today had opened back her old wounds and she knew this time they had to be very careful as it involved Soha as well. Was it going to be the "Start of their End". Her thoughts were brought to halt as the Driver informed her of their arrival at the Bose House.

Done with the Prologue, hope you like it.

Target - 15 votes