PART 12 - DAWN OF A NEW BEGINNING

Hola Everyone,

Its Friday and I am here with the next update. Please read the note at the end and share your views on that.

Thank you for encouraging me with your Votes & comments, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part.

*****

As Sonakshi finished reading the letter tears glistened her eyes. The tears were both of happiness and sadness at the same time. Happy because Dev had poured all his feelings in the letter but sad as he was not there with her to share the moment. She once again looked at the photo frames that Dev had given her, she caressed them as she reminisced their beautiful memories. Her eyes went back to the letter as she gazed at the last line "ARE YOU READY TO HEAL OUR FRACTURED LOVE". Dev had eloquently shared his feelings, mistakes, weakness as well as his hopes for a new beginning. The words "FRACTURED LOVE" pricked her heart, what Dev had written was true, the love between them had indeed fractured because of the misunderstandings, lack of trust and probably lack of respect as well in their relationship. It was time that they healed it back. But before that she knew she had to do what Dev had mentioned in the letter. They had lost their true selves. The last 7 years had turned the once chirpy, vivacious girl turn into an impassive soul, yes it was due to the circumstances but now when the circumstances were changing and in fact changing for the good, it was time for her to rediscover her true self.

All these years she had created a wall around her hiding all her feelings and she knew she had to break this wall for the new beginning which she and Dev were hoping for. It was true that she felt she had broken that wall when she had confessed her love for Dev paving way for their re-union. But did that really happen? Probably not. The wall was still there, yes it might have weakened because of Dev's love but it was there because of her fear and unanswered questions. It was the last thing standing between them hampering their true re-union. But today those were shattered and she knew it was for her to shatter that wall and accept her true feelings as well as her love.

As Sonakshi was deep in her thoughts about her love for Dev something stuck her, it was often said that love is "an intense feeling of deep affection", in other words love is a feeling but was it right to see love as a feeling? Probably not, shouldn't love be seen as an enacted emotion. Yes, it was easy to love someone but probably it was more important to express that love and make that person feel loved, it is a feeling that needed to be expressed through action and that is when a point hit her, in fact it hit her very hard. It was something which was missing about their relationship. In their relationship Dev had always tried to express his love for her be it through his words or his actions, he would make her feel loved but could the same be said about her, maybe not. Yes, she loved Dev immensely, in fact more than anything or anyone in the world but did she express that enough through her actions? She had the answer for it and knew what she needed to do to express her love for him. With these thoughts in her mind she drifted into her sleep.

*****

As the new day dawned, Sonakshi woke up with a new energy. The energy that would enable her rediscover herself and build her future. It was often said to let go of the past, the past that could ruin a beautiful future and she was ready to do that. She was ready to let go of her past for her beautiful future. She freshened up and moved down towards the living room, she wanted to share the news of their visit to Kolkata after a month, she knew Suhana would be the happiest as she would meet her childhood friends. As she moved down she saw the kids seated on the dining table along with Ishwari having their breakfast.

"Good morning Suhana, Good morning Golu" she said placing a kiss a on their cheeks as they greeted her back. But Suhana observed something different about her mother today. Her face had a glow and the smile reached her eyes.