PART 3 - IT'S TIME TO SET THINGS RIGHT

Hola Everyone

Thank you for voting/commenting on the story. It's really encouraging. I hope I am able to do justice to the story. Without further adieu here's the next part.

In Dev's Car

After an arduous time at the office Dev was heading home, it was late into the night. The happenings at the office had baffled him to no end. His face was conveying various emotions that of anger, sadness, guilt & repentance. What started as a hunt for the culprit at the office ended up throwing information which were deeply rooted in his life. Never in his imaginations he could think that something like this would happen. After he had all the information, he had settled down in his office thinking about the future course of action. His thoughts were brought to a halt as the Driver informed that they had reached home. He had already decided what he needed to do, he just hoped that everyone would understand his decision.

At Ishwari Niwas

As Dev was about to enter his home he could hear the laughter of his family members, tears threatened to spill from his eyes as the thought of sharing his decision crossed his mind, he knew the consequence of this was going to be painful for each of them but then they had to endure it for the better future which he was hoping for. Ishwari was the first to see Dev entering, she got up and made her way towards him.

"Dev, aaj badi der ho gayi ghar aane main" she asked him

"Haan Maa, office main kaafi zaroori kaam tha usey hi niptatey hue der ho gayi, waise Sonakshi kahan hai, bachon ko sulane gayi hai kya?" he asked observing that Sonakshi and the kids were missing.

"Arey nahi beta wo to aaj Bachon ke saath apne maaike main ruk gayi hai, aakhir baat hi itni Khushi ki jo hai" she said

"Kyun aisi kya baat ho gayi maa?" Dev asked perplexed.

"Arey Sona ne tujhey bataya nahi, Ronita Maa banne wali hai, Tu phupha baane wala hai Dev" she replied happily

Dev's lips curved into a happy smile, after years a young child was going to come into their lives though technically the child would be from Bose family but he had come to accept Ronita as his own sister and hence decided to take care of her as his own. He never experienced the feeling of taking care of someone on the verge of motherhood. He was not there when Suhana was born and even during the birth of Golu & Aarohi he was so engulfed in his own sadness & misery that he could not experience that feeling. After years he was getting a chance to experience that feeling and this time things were better, maybe it was God's way of letting him live the moments which he had missed during the birth of his own child.

"Arey ye to bohut Khushi ki baat hai Maa, main kal subah hi wahan jaake unhe badhayi doonga" he replied, the smile still intact on his face, but there was an internal battle going through him. He was relieved that Sonakshi and the kids were not there. He did not want to dampen the mood with his revelations and then his decision but then he decided he had to do this for everyone's good.

"Vicky Kahan hai?" his voice cold as he turned towards Elena to ask her.

Everyone could make sense of Dev's voice, it was laced with an underlying fury. "Dev Bhai, Wo kamre main hai, Kuch kaam tha kya ussey, main bulaon?" she asked as Dev nodded in a Yes.

As Elena made her way to the room to call Vicky, Radharani asked "What happen Dev Beta, itni raat ko kya kaam hai Vicky se aur tu itna angry kyun lag raha hai?"

"Vicky ko aaney dijiye Mamiji, main sab batata hoon" he replied, his voice stoic.

Everyone understood something was seriously wrong, they had seen Dev get angry many times before but it was always a burst of anger something which subsided as quickly as it came but today it was not the case, seldom did they see Dev being angry yet so calm and that did not auger well.