PART 2 - TOWARDS A NEW BEGINNING

Hola Everyone

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Without further adieu here's the second part.  

At Bose House

"Mujhe Darr Lag raha hai Maa" said Sonakshi while lifting her head up from her mother's lap

"Kis baat ka Darr Sona?" asked Asha

"Iss baat ka ki saat saal pehle jo hua tha kahin waisa phir se hua toh?" replied a pensive Sonakshi

Asha was surprised, she had an inkling that her daughter was still haunted by the memories of the incidents that had occurred, though she was hoping that she would come out of those memories especially now that she was with the love of her life but it was not to be. Her daughter still had those buried deep inside her heart, it seemed as if the wounds that she had were still fresh.

"Lekin tujhe aisa kyun lagta hai Sona, ab to Dev aur to aur Ishwariji bhi tere saath hai, Poora parivar ek saath hai phir ye darr kyun, Kya tujhe Dev ke pyar par Bharosa nahi?" asked Asha thoughtfully

"Bharosa to tab bhi kiya tha maa, lekin aap ko bhi pata hai kya hua tha" replied Sonakshi sadly as Asha looked on.

She continued "Jab hum pehli bar alag hue they usney tab mera bharosa toda tha, jab usney mere maa na ban sakne ki sachai mujhse chupayi thi tab usney mera bharosa toda tha, jab usne meri marzi jaane bina apni maa se mere infertility treatment ka vada kar diya tab usney mera bharosa toda tha, Jab mujhe bina bataye usne Dada ko 5 crore diya tha tab usne mera bharosa toda tha, phir bhi Inn sab bataon ke liye maine usey kabhi galat nahi samjha kyunki mujhe pata tha ki bhale hi uske tarike galat they lekin intentions kabhi galat nahi they wo to situations aisi thi ki usey wo decisions lene pade, Lekin..."

"Lekin kya Sona" said Asha hurriedly. She was getting tensed now thinking where her daughter was going with this discussion.

"Jab usne wo pre-nup papers sign kiye uske baad main uss par kaise bharosa karoon, uski wajah se jab mere sagai ke din aap logon ka apman hua tha uske baad main uspe kaise bharosa karoon, jab usne aadhi raat ko humey hamare ghar se nikal diya tha toh uske baad main uspe kaise bharosa karoon lekin inn sab se badi baat ye hai ki jab usney Baba par haath Uthake unka apman kiya toh uss ke baad main usey kaise maaf karoon ya phir kaise bharosa karoon Maa" said Sonakshi tears now flowing freely from her eyes.

Asha had tears in her eyes as well, she knew that the inhibitions & fear that her daughter had were not unwarranted. She could understand what her daughter was going through and they had to be very careful handling it now as this time not only Dev and Sonakshi but even Suhana's life would be affected unless they mended their relationship.

She was about to reply when they heard "Lekin maine to uss baat ke liye usey kab ka maaf kar diya tha Sona" said Bijoy walking up to them.

"Baba Aap kab aaye?" said a surprised Sonakshi looking up at her father as Asha looked perplexed.

"Jab tum apne darr ke baare main apni Maa ko bata rahi thi tab" replied Bijoy smiling slightly at them.

Sonakshi looked at her father with teary eyes, she knew it was painful for her father to relive all those dreaded moments that happened seven years back. Seeing Sona all vulnerable Bijoy went up to her and took her into his warm embrace as if saving his little daughter from the harshness of the world.

After some time Bijoy pulled up a chair and took Sona's hand into his as he sat down.

"Maine uss baat ke liye usey kab ka maaf kar diya tha Sona" he reiterated as Sona looked on confused.