PART 15 - HEAL THEIR FRACTURED LOVE

Hola Everyone,

It's weekend and as promised I am here with the Final part of this story. Hope you like it 🙂🙂🙂.

Thank you for encouraging me with your Votes & comments, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂.Without further adieu here's the next part.

********************

"I ALSO WANT TO MARRY YOU AGAIN SONAKSHI, BUT......"

Sonakshi looked at Dev in surprise as she heard him, in her heart she knew that Dev wanted this but then his hesitation befuddled her as a sense of fear started gripping her heart.

"Kya hua Dev tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahey ho?" she asked observing that he was still silent, her fear rising constantly

One look at Sonakshi and Dev could understand her fear and confusion, he took her hand and enclosed it in both of his palms trying to reassure her that everything was fine, but he also knew there was this one final hurdle which both had to cross together before their true reunion. Deciding to allay her fear he spoke.

"Sonakshi Tumney apney pichley saath saal toh mujhey bata diya, lekin kya tum mere saat saalon ke baarey main kuch jaanna nahi chahti?" he asked as Sonakshi was left surprised once again as it dawned upon her that his hesitation was not because he did not want to be with her, it was because of his past seven years.

"Nahi Dev, mujhey kuch nahi jaanna. Mujhey sirf tumharey saat rehna hai, mujhey aur kuch nahi chahiye" she replied nodding her head without a hint of hesitation.

"Lekin tumhey jaan ney ka poora haq hai Sonakshi, mujhey pata hai tumharey mann main sawal hai ki pichle saat saal meri zindagi main kya hua hai" he paused as Sonakshi looked at him, she was about to speak when Dev spoke again "Aur tumhey pata hai Sonakshi ek relationship main pyar ke alava Trust aur Transparency bohot zaroori hai aur ye baat humsey behtar kaun samajh sakta hai. Isi liye ye bohot zaroori hai ki tum mere pichley saat saalon ke baarey main jaano taaki hum dono sahi faisla le sakey" he said as Sonakshi nodded in agreement.

She could understand what Dev was alluding to. The foundation for any relationship were Love, Trust & Transparency. Their relationship always had the love, but did it have the trust and transparency, probably not. And it was because of this precise reason their relationship had failed the last time around. And now when their relationship was resurrecting back it was important not to repeat the mistakes which they had made the last time and Dev was just trying to do that. Their relationship still had the love in fact more than ever, the trust was slowly building back but the transparency was missing, it was missing because she did not know anything about his past seven years and this is what he was trying to build, the transparency in their relationship. They had to make the foundation of their relationship stronger, something which they did not do the last time around. Sonakshi just put her hands around his waist and kept her head on his heart as she hugged him which Dev reciprocated back to. They stood there for some time before coming out of the hug.

"Lekin uss sey pehley humey kuch aur karna hai Sonakshi" said Dev as she gestured what was he talking about, "Batata hoon, Abhi ghar chaltey hai" he said as they proceeded to the car and drove to the Bose house in Kolkata.

********************

"Ye tera akhri faisla hai Elena" asked Dev as Elena nodded in a yes.

"Haan Dev Bhai, Ye mera aakhri faisla hai. Lekin agar aap chahtey hai toh main aapna faisla badal doongi" said Elena

"Nahi Elena, Ye faisla sirf tera hoga. Aur ispe koi kuch nahi bolega" said Dev with a finality in his voice as he looked at everyone. They were at the Bose house, Sonakshi had informed Dev about Elena's decision to separate from Vicky. Dev agreed with Elena's decision in an instant but Sonakshi tried to make him understand especially the effect of the decision on Golu, though Dev fully did not agree with her still he decided to talk to Elena once before anything was finalized and had conveyed the same to others. While the elders especially Ishwari was not convinced with Elena's decision Dev had it made it very clear to everyone that the final Decision in the matter would be Elena's and nobody would interfere in that.