PART 1 - START ALL OVER AGAIN

Hola

Thank you everyone for your Votes & Comments, really means lot for a novice like me.Without further adieu here is the first part.

At Dev's Office

"How is this possible Amar, apart from me no body has the access to my system and we have the best security system in place which I have designed, so how can anyone hack into it?" Dev thundered at Amar, the cyber security head at Ishwari Enterprises.

"Even I am surprised Dev, in fact we could not have detected the breach had I not run the regular security scan across all the systems & our network and that's when I had detected the breach and immediately ordered to take down the network across the company" Amar replied, he was a calm & level-headed person but the situation had befuddled him as well. He just hoped they could limit the damage done.

"Do we have an information on what & how much data has been stolen?" Dev asked, he was hoping that the data stolen did not impact the business severely.

"We are still working on that Dev, but based on the initial test results I can say some user data which is of less impact but more importantly a part of the code of our new software has been stolen but fortunately the main code has been not" Amar replied easing Dev's nerves.

Dev relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down on his chair, his head was pounding severely, the confrontation with Sonakshi & then the mess up here at the office were taking a toll on him, how he hoped that things did not turn out this way. He was facing a crisis on personal front and now his business was suffering as well, he was just hoping that things would sort out. How he wished that he could lean into a soothing hug with Sonakshi, it always calmed him down and he would feel at peace albeit it was not to be. But little did he know that a storm was brewing, a storm which would shake his belief in himself, probably more than ever.

"Can I say something Dev" Amar asked, bringing Dev out of his thoughts. As Dev nodded, he continued "Do you remember, The security system is designed in such a way that unless someone is logged on to your system it cannot be hacked, which means..." before he could continue Dev quickly got up from his seat as the fact hit him and added "Which means that someone has accessed the system in my absence" as Amar nodded in affirmation.

Saying that Dev was flabbergasted at that moment would be an understatement, things were getting murkier. He at once could make out that this had to be an insider job and it was this very fact that was confounding him, in all these years of doing business Dev had always trusted the people who were working with him and made sure they were always happy with their work, today it was this very trust that was broken. He could not understand where he went wrong, as it is often said that when things go wrong the human brain tends to bring out all the negative thoughts that are hidden and that was exactly happening with Dev at that moment. His thoughts went back to the circumstances that happened over the past few days, even though things were getting back to normal he still carried the guilt that he failed as a son, brother, husband & a father. The only thing left which he had prided over was the fact that he was a good Businessman & a leader, but right at this moment it felt as if even that was taken away. Has he failed as a businessman & a leader? , that was the only thought going through his mind at that moment. His eyes which were brimming with unshed tears were fixed on the cabinet which was adorned with all his achievements in the form of trophies, suddenly something caught his eye. As he went to take a closer look he realized what it was. He immediately took out his phone and dialled a number.

At Bose House

While things were going from bad to worse at Dev's office, the atmosphere at the Bose house was one that of profound joy. As Sonakshi reached her house Asha informed her about the possible pregnancy of Ronita making Sonakshi overjoyed, as Asha informed her that they needed to get a confirmation from the Doctor. Sonakshi decided to take Ronita to the hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy. On their way back from the hospital Sonakshi decided to pick the kids from school, they had been insisting from the past few days about visiting their maternal grandparents and what better occasion than this. She called Ishwari to inform her and at the same time told her that they will be spending the night at Bose House. She then called Dev, her anger on him getting subsided by the happiness of the moment, but she could not reach him as his phone was continuously engaged, frustrated she decided to call him later and proceeded to her home. As soon as they reached, Ronita was engulfed and showered with blessings by all the elders while Sonakshi teased Sourav. After all the commotion subsided they had a hearty dinner and retired to their rooms.