PART 10 - TIME IS A GREAT HEALER

Hola Everyone,

An early update as promised as a compensation for the short update and delay in publishing the last part.

Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot. Though a few more votes would not hurt 🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part.

*****

Seeing Sonakshi quiet Ishwari decided to apologize for her last and probably the biggest mistake which she had done that had impacted Dev and Sonakshi's relationship in the worst way possible. She knew right now Sonakshi needed time but today when they were having a heart to heart talk it was better that the misunderstandings, apprehensions & the fears which both had needed to be washed off so that it would lead them to the happier future which each of them was hoping for.

"Sonakshi, mujhey pata hai ki tumharey mann main bohut sawal hai aur cheezon ko sahi nazariye se dekhney ke liye tumhey waqt chahiye. Lekin tum kuch bhi kaho ya jo bhi faisla lo uss sey pehley main tumsey uss baat ke liye maafi maang na chahti hoon jis wajah se shayad Dev aur Tumharey rishtey par sabsey zyada asar padha" said Ishwari as Sonakshi looked on wondering what Ishwari was talking about, according to her Ishwari breaking her Son's trust was her biggest mistake but now listening to her she wondered what Ishwari was alluding to.

She continued "Sonakshi, Har rishtey ka apna ek daayra, ek hadd hota hai. Chahey wo Maa- Bete ka ho ya phir Pati Patni ka. Lekin jiss din main ney ye had par ki uss din main ney shayad apni sabsey badi galti ki. Jis waqt mujhey ek maa aur uss sey bhi badhkar ek aurat hokey tumhara saath dena chahiye tha uss waqt main apney swarth main itni andhi ho gayi thi ki main ney tumharey dard ko samjhey bina tum dono ke liye faisla liya. Ek aurat ke liye shayad sabsey badi Khushi tab hoti hai jab wo Maa banti hai lekin jab wahi Khushi uss sey nahi milti to wo apney app ko adhura mehsoos karti hai, shayad iss sey bada dard kisi aurat ke liye nahi hota. Jab mujhey ek aurat honey ke naatey tumharey iss dard ko samajhna chahiye tha tab mainey tum dono ko itna majboor kar diya ki uska asar seedha tumharey rishtey par padha. Jab bacchey ka faisla tum dono ka aur khaskar tumhara hona chahiye tha uss waqt main ney Dev ko itna majboor kar diya tha ki mainey uss key paas aur koi rasta hi nahi choda aur uska seeda asar tum logon ke rishtey par padha. Sonakshi kya tum uss baat ke liye mujhey maaf kar paogi. Ek aurat, ek Maa honey ke naatey kya tum mujhey maaf kar paogi" Ishwari finished as fresh tears made their way from sonakshi's eyes. She remembered that time when the family came to know about her medical condition and less chances of becoming a mother and how Ishwari had basically controlled their sex life. The shame she felt when any random stranger at the resort would give them advice on Ishwari's instruction. Her burst out on Dev and the subsequent love they had made. It was the night when Suhana was conceived. How the next morning they were the happiest and had decided to have similar outings frequently. But as they had reached home everything shattered. The 5-crore fiasco, Dev unknowingly slapping her father, the pre-nup, eviction everything came flushing back into her mind. It had broken their world that day which they were trying to fix till date.

As Ishwari looked at Sonakshi in the hope of forgiveness, tears were flowing continuously from Sonakshi's eyes. Guilt was gnawing her from inside, the guilt of not believing Dev when he was pleading with her about his lack of knowledge of signing the PRE-NUP or the EVICTION PAPERS. The truths she believed in all these years were shattered and the fact she chose to believe what others had tried to make her believe instead of believing in her DEV was crushing her from within. She had assumed that all these years she was the only one suffering because of their broken relationship but then she had Suhana who was her lifeline, her sunshine but whom did he have? Yes, he had Golu but then did it lessen his melancholies or miseries. The very family for which he had sacrificed his childhood, his happiness and his love had betrayed him. She had the support of her family all along but who did he have. But even after all this he had never blamed anyone and held himself responsible for all that went wrong.

Ishwari who was sitting there waiting for Sonakshi to speak could not take her silence anymore, she could understand the turmoil Sonakshi was going through, but her silence was just adding to her guilt. She spoke "Sonakshi, kuch toh bolo? Aisey chup mat raho Sonakshi, kuch toh bolo?

"Kya bolun Maa main, Ye ki aapko maafi maang ney ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ya phir ye ki main ney aapko maaf kiya. Ya phir ye kahun ki jo kuch bhi hua humey usey bhool kar aagey badhna chahiye. Main bhi yahi karna chahti hoon Maa lekin jab bhi main koshish karti hoon toh mujhey mere aur Suhana ke wo saat saal yaad aatey hain jo hum ney Dev ke bina bitaye. Jo Dev ne apni beti ke bina bitaye. Pehley toh main phir bhi khud ko mana leti thi ki jo bhi hua wo Dev ki galtiyon ke wajah se hua aur apni beti se door rehkar usey uski saza mil rahi hai. Lekin aaj jab sachai mere saamney hai toh main kissey dosh doon Maa. Dev ko, ki itney saal uss ney ek baar bhi meri taraf mudh kar nahi dekha jab wo khud apney gam main dooba hua tha, khud ko ki main ney Dev par vishwas nahi kiya aur ussey unn galtiyon ki saza de rahi thi jo usney kabhi kiye bhi nahi, aapko ki aapkey mann ki darr ke wajah se jo bhi aapney kiya uski wajah se mera aur Dev ka rishta toot gaya ya phir kismat ko ki aaj main aur Dev saath hokey bhi saath nahi hai kyunki humarey beech wo pyar toh hai lekin wo bharosa wo vishwas nahi raha jo ek rishtey ki buniyaad hoti hai. Bataiye maa main kissey dosh doon" Sonakshi replied morosely as tears from her eyes flowed unabashed while Ishwari hung her head down. She knew the pain, the guilt Sonakshi was going through as she had seen the same pain & guilt in Dev's eyes for which she was responsible to an extent. But right now, she knew she had to control Sonakshi, her guilt was eating her up and she knew she had to give her the confidence to believe in relationships once again. It was evident to her that just like Dev even Sonakshi's belief in relationships was shaken and she needed some time before her belief in relationships reinstates. She waited for Sonakshi to speak.

"Maa, mujhey thoda waqt lagega. Shayad rishton par mera vishwas kamzor ho gaya hai lekin main koshish karoongi ki main phir se unn rishton par poori tarah bharosa kar sakoon" Sonakshi spoke finally.

"Mujhey pata hai Sonkashi, Pata hai Dev ne bhi mujhsey yahi baat kahi thi aur isi liye wo apney aap ko aur tumhey waqt dena chahta hai taaki tum dono sahi faisla le sako aur apney rishtey ko aur mazboot bana sako" Ishwari replied while putting Dev's POV in front of her as Sonakshi nodded.

Sonakshi laid her head on Ishwari's lap as she caressed her hair. She knew Sonakshi was emotionally drained and right now she needed to relax.

"Dev ki yaad aa rahi hai?" she asked Sonakshi after some time as she nodded in a yes.

"Pata hai Sonkashi dooriyan bhi zaroori hoti hai taki hum ye samajh sakey ki uss insaan ki humari zindagi main kya ahmiyat hai. Dekhna aaj ye jo dooriyan hain tum dono ke rishtey ko aur mazboot karega" Ishwari said smiling slightly as Sonakshi smiled. She got up and after hugging Ishwari lightly she went to her room.

*****

At Bose house

"Elena, Tu sure hai iss decision ko leke" asked Asha

"Haan maashi, main poori tarah sure hoon" Elena replied.

"Lekin inn sab ka Golu pe kya asar padega tuney socha hai iss key baarey main?" Asha asked

"Haan Maashi, aur iss liye main ney decide kiya hai ki main Dev bhai ke aaney ka wait karungi aur phir apna faisla sabko bataungi. Aur Golu ko sirf Dev bhai hi samjha saktey hai" Elena said as Asha nodded in agreement. Asking Elena to rest for some time she went away.

As both the sisters lied down on the bed in their respective homes both had the same thoughts in their mind, their lives were broken today. Broken trust, broken relations & probably Broken love as well but as the saying goes TIME IS A GREAT HEALER and that is what they hoped for.

*****

Done, Hope I have been able to do justice to Ishwari-Sonakshi conversation and have been able to fulfill at least a part of your expectation.

As always, awaiting your votes/thoughts/feedbacks & comments as the future updates of this story would depend on that. So please do vote, makes the writer happy 🙂🙂🙂.

See you on Friday.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.