PART 11 - ARE YOU READY TO HEAL OUR FRACTURED LOVE?

Hola Everyone,

Its Sunday and as promised here is the next part.

Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part.

*****

As Sonakshi made way to her room her mind was in a muddled state. A lot had happended over the past couple of days right from the time when she had an argument with Dev and left for the Bose house. Confirmation of Ronita's pregnancy, her late-night talk with Asha and Bijoy about her fears and vulnerability, her decision to have a heart to heart talk with Dev, the truth about the PRE-NUP and eviction papers being revealed along with the truth of Vicky and Mamiji's doings, then the news of Dev's departure and finally her talk with Ishwari which revealed her inner fears and the subsequent guilt. It was a lot for her to process, she needed time. Time to understand her inner turmoils, to get rid of the guilt that gnawed her after knowing the truth, to understand where they went wrong, to decide their future and make their relationship stronger than ever. She wanted to open the parcel that Asha had given her on behalf of Dev but at the same time knew she needed to be relaxed before opening that as she sensed that whatever was their inside the parcel would not only answer few of the questions clouding her mind but also would pave the way for her future with Dev. She decided to rest for some time and then open the parcel once she had a calm state of mind.

After Sonakshi got up in the evening she made her way down to the living room where she saw the kids playing with Ishwari. As Ishwari looked up she saw Sonakshi standing on the stairs watching them, she smiled warmly at Sonakshi who smiled back at her. They then had their dinner as Sonakshi took the kids to their room to put them to sleep.

*****

As Sonakshi made the kids lie on the bed Suhana observed her mother closely, she could sense that her mother was sad.

"Mamma, Aap sad ho?" she asked Sonakshi who smiled at her, her daughter could always make out when her parents were sad, be it Dev or her. But Suhana observed that her mother's smile did not reach her eyes and instantly knew that she was sad.

"Aap Papa ko miss ka kar rahey ho naa? Iss liye aap sad ho" she asked as Sonakshi looked at her in surprise that her feelings were so transparent that her daughter understood that.

"Bigchi, Aap sad matt hona. Hum dono hai naa, hum aapko Sad nahi honey dengey aur Bigcha ko miss bhi nahi karney dengey" Golu chimed in as Sonakshi smiled, he added "Aur waisey bhi jab Bigcha wapas aayenge aur aapko sad dekhengey toh wo toh pehley mujhey hi datengey ki main iss ghar ke ladies ki take care nahi kar paya. Toh isi liye aap sad matt hona, mujhey Bigcha se daant nahi khana" Golu said dramatically as Sonakshi's smile widened genuinely. She looked at Golu and her pricked looking at the innocent soul. She could not imagine the pain he would go through when he would know the truth of his father. Though he never received the father's love he deserved yet the fact of matter was that Vicky was his biological father and his truth was bound to hurt the kid. But she also knew that Dev would never let his champ suffer. They both were each other's lifeline for the past seven years. Dev had taken him under his wings when his own parents had ignored him and though he was Vicky-Elena's kid a lot of his characteristics and behaviour were due to Dev's influence. The care for others, the innocence, his efforts to make others happy and the unconditional love everything was like that of Dev and she was proud of it. Proud of the fact that even during his own sufferings Dev had taken care of him like his own kid.

"Aap dono hai toh main Sad kaisey ho sakti hoon" said Sonakshi as she pulled their cheeks as the kids giggled in glee. They slept as Sonakshi narrated a story just like Dev did every night. Making sure they had slept she got up and headed to their room.