PART 13 - LEAD THEM TOWARDS HAPPINESS

Hola Everyone,

Its Friday and I am here with the next update. Hope you like it.

Thank you for encouraging me with your Votes & comments, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂🙂Without further adieu here's the next part.

**************

The kids ran towards Dev as they saw him, picking them up he dropped innumerable kisses on their cheeks while they grunted in irritation which made everyone chuckle. After asking about their well-being he set them aside and walked towards the elders. He touched their feet and after enquiring about their wellbeing moved towards Sonakshi and that is when he observed the saree she was wearing, it was the same Orange one which she had worn when he had seen her for the first time in a saree at Dixit house as a smile broke on his face.

All this while Sonakshi was looking at him nervously, she felt as if she was meeting him for the first time. Though they had been apart just for a month she felt it was a lifetime and the case was no different for Dev as well. Yes, they had been away from each other for seven years but never during that time had they missed the other so much like they had in the last one month. She moved a bit forward just as Dev approached her, their gaze never leaving each other. There were tears in their eyes and a slight smile playing on their lips as both faced each other. Both had much to speak, but right at that moment words were failing them as they savored each other's presence absorbing each feature of the other. They were quiet but what words could not convey what their eyes conveyed and that was immense love. The love which was FRACTURED was resurrecting and they knew it would be only a matter of time before their love would completely HEAL.

The very next moment Dev pulled Sonakshi into a bone-crushing hug as she responded with equal fervor & intensity. They clung on to each other as if their life depended on it as tears of joy and happiness made way from their eyes. They would not have let go of each other had it not been for the Doctor who informed them that all the arrangements for the inauguration was done and they needed to proceed for the same.

As everyone approached near to the ward where Suhana was born Sonakshi saw someone familiar looking at her with a smile on her face. After a closer look she recognized who it was as she hurried towards and hugged the person while everyone except the Bose family & Dev looked surprised.

"Ye Dr. Sumitra Mukherjee hai, inn honey hi meri delivery ki thi. Actually, meri Pregnancy main itni complications thi lekin inn honey humesha mera hausla banaye rakha tha uss waqt" said Sonakshi turning towards everyone who nodded happily on knowing who the person was.

"Lekin Dr. Mukherjee, Aap yahan kaisey? Aap toh Singapore shift ho gayi thi naa 3 saal pehle" asked Sonakshi as she nodded in agreement.

Dr. Mukherjee eyed towards Dev, she smiled and said "Haan, Actually do mahiney pehle mujhey Mr.Dixit ka call aaya tha, Unhey mera number yahan hospital se mila. Toh humney tab baat ki thi, ye tumharey pregnancy ke barye main poori tarah jaan na chahtey they aur phir Ek mahiney pehley hum Singapore main miley jab ye Australia jaa rahe they aur inn honey tab mujhsey request kiya ki main aaj ke din India aaun. Lekin inn honey mujhey bhi actual reason nahi bataya yahan aaney ka" she finished as both looked confused towards Dev

"Phir aap bina jaaney aaney ke liye kaisey maan gayi?" Sonakshi questioned her

"Kya karti, inn honey ne itna insist kiya aur phir unn honey mujhey Suhana ka vaasta diya toh mujhey to aana hi tha" she replied as she pulled Suhana's cheek while she giggled while Sonakshi looked at Dev confusion etched on her face while Dev just smiled back.

Just then the ward boy arrived with the scissors on a plate for the inauguration, Dev took the plate and went towards Dr. Mukherjee and stood in front of her who was clearly confused so were others not understanding what Dev was doing. Observing everyone's confused faces he decided to end the suspense.