3; my mental scars

•J.G
My mom drove both me and Finn home. Once we arrived my mom asked if Finn wanted to stay, and of course he agreed.

I walked inside the house with Finn and my mom following close behind me. "Jack, Finn, head up to your room, I'll bring some snacks up.." My mom said, her voice still slightly scratchy. Me and Finn nod, heading up to my room.

We sat on my bed and I just stared down at my lap. "If you don't mind.. Can you tell me what happened?" Finn asked. I looked up at him then nodded slowly, taking a deep breath.

I explained to him about Sophia Lillis. I didn't him about me being gay though, I just said that I told Sophia my dad left, and that she told people it was because of me.

"Wow.. She's an asshole." Finn said and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I became homeschooled for the rest of middle school the bullying got so bad." I said and he frowned.

•F.W
Jack explained everything to me about Sophia Lillis and how she told a lie about Jack's dad leaving because of him. Jack was teary-eyed by the end of it.

"Wow.. She's an asshole." I said, frowning slightly. "Yeah. I became homeschooled for the rest of middle school the bullying got so bad." He said and my frown became bigger.

"I won't let it happen again." I blurted out.

"What?"

"I won't let them bully you." I said again.

Jack smiled weakly and nodded. "Okay."

// A/N: Filler chapter, sorry! \\