.4

jinyoung ended school. of course, it wasn't all good. people called him names, pushed him to the ground, made fun if his big spectacles and even touched him in a sexual manner.

you see, this school is really fucked up. its not because they are homophobic or they pick on nerds. there are gay jocks, smart jocks and normal kids.

why jinyoung is being bullied is just the cause of some other jocks being bored. they are called btob, basket to ball (I know btob means born to beat, but basket to ball fits too!! and no I love my btob boys) , they are in the basketball team. however it is usually peniel who is usually bullying him.

however there is a rookie team of jocks in the newly introduced baseball team. they dont have a fixed name yet, but many said that these six boys were the ones who made the principal introduced baseball into the school as a co-curricular activity, cca for short.

within a year of training and competitions, these 6 boys managed to put their school's name out there. yet they claimed to play the sport for the fun of it.

yes, I know you are wondering. baseball is a 9 member team game, the other 3 members are in bts, bangtan sonyeondan. they are a group of jocks of mixed sport cca and only one is not in any cca as he is the student council president. he is none other than kim seokjin.

jeon jungkook is in track and field, being placed in the track team. jung hoseok in dance, park jimin, kim taehyung and kim namjoon in the baseball team. min yoongi in basketball.

both bangtan and the rookie team have some similarity, which is that they are either gay or bisexual. also, every one is scared if them for their intimidating looks and also being jocks that are star players, they 'rule' the school. even other 'jocks' dont dare to mess with them.

namjin, taekook, yoonmin, 2jae and yugbam being worshiped for their openly cute and hot gay relationships. jackson, hoseok and mark being the only single ones, made girls and even boys going crazy over them. some crushing on them.

does jinyoung has a crush? yes. of course. who is he? well he is.....

[ya still scrolling?]

[no wattpad isnt going crazy]

[yes im purposefully putting spaces]

[love you]

...jackson wang.

jinyoung sighed as he dragged his feet to his locker. he stayed back for awhile to slowly stuff the extra homework that peniel gave him to do. due to it being about 30 minutes after school ended on a friday, the corridors are empty, putting him at ease as all students rush home to get ready for the night. at least he wouldn't be harassed today. as he opened his locker, he was shock to see an envelope with his name beautifully written on it.

i'm sorry nyoungie. but please unblock me on kakao talk!!
-j.flawless

just unblock this poor kid. he's been whining about it. thnx -j

the bottom message had a different handwriting. jinyoung chuckled. someone talked about him? no-that someone whined to his friend about being blocked. this made his day better. jinyoung quickly packed his bag and left for home to unblock j.flawless.

little did jinyoung knew, someone was looking at him when he was reading the letter. a smile never left the hidden person's face.