.22

tuesday, 8.34am

wang.gae :
hey babe
I got you a spot in the auditions
just meet seokjin hyung tmrw to sign your name
andddd i'll be picking you up in 30 :) see ya!
[delivered]

jinyoung stepped out of the toilet with a body towel wrapped around his waist and read the message. he jumped and 'ran' - more of turned - to his closet and swung the door open, digging for a 'perfect outfit'. he took a white button up and ripped jeans and wore them. looking in the mirror, he nodded at his outfit and realised that his room became a mess. he groaned at it as he started packing. jinyoung was so focused in packing up his clothes that he got a scare when his phone vibrated vigorously.

tuesday, 9.12am

coco_jae :
JINYOUNG HYUNG
YOUNGJAE HERE
im sorry to say but jackson hyung currently cannot come :/
BUT HE WILL LATER
he has to settle some errands
so bambam and I will be your company :)
BUT ARE YOU OKAY WITH WALKING????????
SEE YOU IN 5 HYUNG!

hello youngjae^^
ohh :(
but okay!! im ready
see you :)
Read

tuesday, 9.18am

dabBOI :
hyungggg bambam here
BUT WE ARE OUTSIDE!

wait...
how did yall knoe my address?????

dabBOI :

ERN
JACKSON HYUNG TOLD US
:D
AND WE MAY NEED TO LEAVE EARLY
SORRY
BUT OPEN UP HYUNG!!!
your dongsaengs are freezing GOSH.

im your hyung
dont 'GOSH' me
NAH KIDDING

jinyoung opened the door and was immediately attacked with two humans huggung him. jinyoung was stunned, he barely knew them, yet they became so clingy. before the two could pull back and apologize, jinyoung hugged the two giggling dongsaengs.

"hyung, hurry wear your coat and lets go!" bambam instructed with eagerness laced in his voice. jinyoung sighed but did as told and let the two younger 'kids' drag him out - not forgetting to lock the door - onto the streets and into a mall.

youngjae wanted to get his hair done and bambam decided to get his hair done too. youngjae wanted to go with strawberry blonde and bambam wanted to get out of his 'Yu Nishinoya' - an anime character from Haikyuu - hair and try out white blonde.

the two tried to get jinyoung to dye his hair but they failed, though they only managed to convince him to go for a hair cut and a new style.

when they were done with their hair, the three decided that they are hungry and they would like to eat some good korean kimchi at the convenience store because isnt the cheapest but the best kimchi ramen than compared to other places????

"hyung we have 2 hours left before we need to leave! please drink your soup faster!" bambam rushed jinyoung like a kid in hurry. "we still need to get some clothes and I wanna do my brows" youngjae added, while whining cutely of course. jinyoung chuckled and drunk his soup. the trio cleared their table and thank the store owner and left.

they left the fashion of their clothes to the 'best fashionista' bambam. as youngjae and bambam brought jinyoung into an expensive suit and formal dressimg store. jinyoung was shocked and scared at the same time he dont have so much money to afford the clothes or even the cheapest item sold here.