.18

monday, 7.45am

can I ask you a question?
and
morning!!

j.flawless :
morning my prince :)
yes?

wow you replied so fast
hehe
anyways

j.flawless:
of course!
its my prince
and im using my phone when you texted

do I know you in real life? like have I talked to you?
ooooo
HAHAHA
P R I N C E
no
M Y P R I N C E
o////////////o
brb

j.flawless:
HAHAHSJJAHAH
CUTE
HAHA
ERN
ERM
CLUE #3 : yes we have met, we have talked
see you later
and im TOTALY not gonna shit ny pants later
my**

im nervous too
I mean
erm
teacher's here!

jinyoung lied even though he knew that the anonymous was in his class. jinyoung wrecked his brain for every guy in his class. he just couldnt figure out who he was. he was stressing so hard on it that he left out the most important clue. the username. j.flawless... or will jinyoung figure out?

or will be leave out the most obvious clue to who the heck that guy is.

meanwhile jackson was freaking out. jaebum calming him down. mark laughing at the younger. suddenly the class door burst open and two junior year students shouted from the door. "JACKSON HYUNG JUST DAB IT OUT. AYEEEE" the two shouted 'aye' as they dabbed together in sync while the third junior just stood there and laugh. but he laughed even harder when his two friends shouted "EAZZYYYYYYYY". they laughed together for a short while before taking a run just before the bell rung.

jackson laughed his hyena laughter and calmed down a bit. as for jinyoung, he found the scene amusing and chuckled a little.

soon, lunch came by. jinyoung ate alone at the rooftop as usual. the baseballers did not join him this time. but jinyoung did not know that that would be his last time eating alone.

the end of lunch bell rung and jinyoung was already back at his desk, feeling bored and excited for later at the same time. as from the last chapter, so many things ran through his mind.

time flew by, the bell rung. students fled from their classrooms to the corridor. today was different. jinyoung hurriedly packed his bag, locked his classroom doors and changed his shirt to a grey oversized sweater before packing his white shirt and specs and leaving the class.

monday, 14.14pm

j.flawless:
are you ready for thr shock of your life?
im im the toilet outside of your homeroom

all the typos hahah
but
no
im scared
what if...

you know I would my prince
you are too precious for me to do it to you
moreover, im not like those jocks
trust me
last clue.
im not like those jocks
im im baseball.
did I narrow it down for you?

yes
yes you did

it cant be taehyung, jimin nor namjoon...I mean they have jungkook, yoongi and seokjin...

neither can it be jaebum. he has youngjae. and they are the cutest couple in the school. neither can it be yugyeom. he has bambam.

설마...말도 안돼! (no way....impossible/i cant believe it!)

isit jackson?
or mark?

jinyoung shook his head and pushed the door to the toilet opened. by this time, the classroom block was merely empty. "hey. its me. jinyoung." jinyoung called out. the human in the cubical froze. because holy shit, they are about to meet.

for real....

"hey I wouldn't harm you. I mean. what can I do?" jinyoung chuckled sadly. just then the door unlocked. whoever who was in it came out. the two froze in place.

one shocked of who the other was. the other was shocked at how breathtaking the younger was. because of the grey oversized sweater that the younger wore, no specs and his bangs. everything about park jinyoung is breathtaking to jackson.