.27🔞

jinyoung was washing his hands, about to leave the bathroom when he saw a plastic bag hander sticking out from a cabinet. not remembering what it was, curiosity sparked as he pull out the cabinet and looked into the bag. blushing as he saw what was inside, also remembering the day he bought those.

not knowing what went into jinyoung's mind but that day he felt like wanting to do a live camp on daddy.com. as he was out shopping for the things he needed, he came across this adult shop. they sold really cute baby boy/girl things in which he spent nearly over a hundred on the things. he wanted to be classy and not all that slutty, he wanted a innocent look. however, all those money spent were gone to waste when he reached home to a text from an anonymous guy, "hello ^^ is this jinyoung?" from that text, he lost all feelings to do it.

jinyoung sighed at that vivd memory and smiled now knowing who that anonymous was. it was none other than that clueless guy on his bed waiting for him right now. jinyoung smirked as he had an idea. nervous was he, as it was his first time dressing up in such lewd way for a guy, his boyfriend. he wore his white soft socks that stopped at mid thigh, a black choker with a metal ring in the middle and a pastel pink see through panties and jackson's oversized shirt.

he walked out of bathroom and smiled softly when jackson started at him with wide eyes, shocked at his appearance. "give me a moment" jinyoung quickly said before moving towards jackson only to crouch down to get something underneath the bed. jackson gluped, his pants tightening at the scene playing in front of him. taking every inch of his willpower and self-control to not tackle his boyfriend and not pound mercilessly into him.

"sorry for waiting" jinyoung said in a hush tone, blushing when he caught jackson staring at him with lustful dark eyes. "sorry who?" jackson asked, voice deeper filled with lust, as he watch jinyoung take out his toys and lube and other bondage things from the box that he took out, laying it on his bed. "sorry daddy" jinyoung whispered, cheeks flushed. jackson chuckled as he took off his shirt, making jinyoung eyes widen at his abs, as if jinyoung hasn't seen it a thousand times. but the sight of jackson half naked still have an effect on him.

"come 'ere" jackson growled slightly, making himself comfortable on the bed before petting his lap, gesturing jinyoung to sit on his lap. jinyoung did as he was told, "yes daddy?" jinyoung asked, sounding innocent. jackson shook his head, getting rid of all the sexual thoughts in his head, clearing his mind. "are you sure, you want to do this?" jackson asked, one hand rubbing jinyoung's cheeks, the other on jinyoung's waist, pulling him closer and onto his hard member.

jinyoung blushed feeling how hard jackson was and knowing that he caused it. jinyoung nodded but jackson needed to make sure that he wasn't there to only use jinyoung, "if you really don't want it, we can don't do it you know? doesn't mean if -." jinyoung cut jackson off by kissing him, sliding his tongue into jackson's mouth making it into a passion hot make out session. "nyoungie wants it. nyoungie needs daddy" jinyoung panted, as they pulled away. getting the message, jackson nodded and gave in, "okay my baby boy. anything my baby boy wants, daddy will give hmm?" jackson cooed at the blushing jinyoung. "is this your first time?" jackson asked and jinyoung nodded. his heart swelled at this side of him that only he knew. "use your words princess" jackson commanded. "yes daddy" jinyoung replied.

jackson slip his hand underneath his shirt that his boyfriend was wearing and slid it off jinyoung. jinyoung moaned softly as he felt jackson's cold hands and the cold metal ring. only then, he realised that jackson has switched his air-con on while he was in the bathroom. jackson attacked jinyoung's mouth as he wraped his arms around jinyoung's waist. jinyoung arms snaked around jackson's neck, pulling him impossibly closer as he grind his hips against jackson's bulge, moaning as he felt the pressure and pleasure.