.9

when everything was happening, jackson ran up to peniel and grabbed the arm of the latter. "what the fuck are you doing?" jackson spat. peniel rougly swung his arm out of jackson's grip and clicked his tongue. still glaring at jackson, peniel pointed at jinyoung, "asking this gay shithead to hurry the fuck up. what esle?" jackson's blood boiled. whoever dared to insult his baby should -punch- die.

jackson punched peniel down to the floor, of course, not being a pipsqueak, peniel stood back up. feeling fear, peniel swung a fist in the direction of jackson. jackson easily douched the weak punch and fought back, throwing a fist to peniel's stomach.

"BOYS! TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW" the homeroom teacher shouted at th scene in front of her when she stepped into the class. jackson groaned, not wanting to just suspended. jaebum and mark just sighed at jackson as he wiped his hands on his shirt before ruffling jinyoung's hair. "are you okay?" jackson asked.

his voice softer than usual, making jinyoung calm down a little. jinyoung nodded and shyly thanked the older. jackson shook his head and smiled before taking his bag and leaving the class before telling jaebum and mark to meet him afterwards. peniel and the teacher soon followed.

the class's volume was low, murmuring here and there. well, a jock just stood up for a bullied nerd. thats rare and shocking as it only happens mostly in books of imagination.

jinyoung checked his phone. but he frowned when he didnt received any messages. but he just texted the user while the teacher is still sending the two to the principal's office

monday 8.05am

my crushed stood up for me
wot
like HE IS A JOCK?
AND IM NOTHING?
I mean THANK YOU for standing up for me
BUT
DONT YOU HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD??
and now he's prob gonna get suspended
what about his cca??
oh shit
ahhhhh
j.flawless help me!!
[delivered]

j.flawless?
hello?
oh and what about the thermal?
[delivered]

"weird", jinyoung mumbled before keeping his phone as the teacher returned with jackson. peniel was no where to be seen.