.31

prom was going smoothly, dinner, games and soon the dance and partying. the last part was when the teacher decided to take the leave, not wanting to be responsible for the kids if anything happened to them. "would you like a dance?" jackson asked. without hesitation, jinyoung took his hand and went to the dance floor with him.

soon, the lights dimmed, and everyone cheered as the mc, peniel, went up the stage. "the student council had some difficulty today, so i would be helping out" peniel said, with a hint of evil in his eyes. he announced some smaller awards for the prom. when the awardees were announced, everyone cheered for them. pier to this, everyone voted for a suitable awardee for each category announced. it was the top two awards.

"now it's the time for the best dressed. it is one who wore the best prom gown, dresses or suits. and this award goes too....drumrolls please..... park jinyoung!" peniel announced as everyone cheered and whistled. jackson pampered his boyfriend with many kisses on his face before allowing him to receive his award. "and, some juicy news, the best couple, a.k.a prom king or queen and prom king or queen...is none other than........mark tuan and jackson wang!" peniel excitedly shouted into the mic. but everyone went silent. the two went up the stage and heard whispers asking why wasn't it jinyoung.

the mic screeched a little when mark took it from peniel. "i guess i should do this here. i really like you jacks. ever since you helped me through my migration period, helping to get to know these friends. but the feeling in me grew. it become love or something that im being fond of you. but you hurt me. you liked another guy" he said looking at a shook jinyoung, "yeah, he liked you and you stole him from me. i really love you jacks. i get why you like jinyoung but why don't you ever look at me?" mark announced with a tint of sadness and jealousy. before jackson could do or say anything, mark pulled jackson in for a kiss and it was the last straw for jinyoung. not because of the kiss but because jackson wasn't resisting it nor was he pushing mark away.

jinyoung ran to his shared apartment with jackson, throwing his important valuables into his luggage. his passport, birth certificate, electronic devices, some clothes, etc. he took his messily packed luggage and backpack and left the house, hailing for a taxi as soon as he saw one.

in the taxi, he dialed a number to his childhood friend, telling her that he would be staying at her place for awhile and that he'd explain to her when he gets there. with open arms, she gladly allow him to stay over. to her, he was a little brother that she wants to protect. hearing him sob, was most probably the most heartbreaking thing for her to hear.

jinyoung then sent a text to heechul saying that he would be quitting the job for personal reason and not to ask any more reasons. with that, he left the Seoul, back to his hometown. away from jackson. away from mark. away from everyone.