.29

wednesday, 7.55pm

its coming to 8...
okayy i'll take a shower and come over
hope i dont sound too clingy but i miss you already|
hope i dont sound too clingy but i mi|
hope i dont sound too|
hope i don|
ho|
|
see you
[delivered]

jinyoung smiled at the messages he received and quickly take a shower before leaving to the school's basketball court. most likely they would be using the outdoor court instead of the indoor court as the school usually locks up the facilities after 6pm. while walking to school, jinyoung thought about the sight of himself in the mirror - neck and collarbone laced with hickeys. he blushed at the thought of it, it was all new to him. especially, the popular kid, jackson, marking him? that's new.

upon reaching the outdoor court, he quietly went to sit on the seats watching the coach talk to the team. eyes wandering, looking for jackson, it landed on a particular red haired male. 'mark??' jinyoung question in his head. no doubt it was mark, but jinyoung didn't know that he was in the basketball team with jackson. the two seemed so close throughout the training, jackson hadn't notice jinyoung yet. wary grew in jinyoung's heart, he's wary of mark. could mark possibly hinder his relationship?

"NYOUNGIE" a sweaty bone crushing hug landed onto jinyoung, making him let out a loud yelp. mark chuckled beside them at the scene. "he's been talking 'bout you all training, jinyoung-ah." mark comment nonchalantly. 'maybe mark hyung isn't that bad' jinyoung thought, but he still could not fight his wary gut feelings. "seunie, you are sweaty~ i just bathed~" jinyoung whined as he tries to push jackson off him. "training's over babe. let's go eat with the rest!" jackson cheered. "okay!" jinyoung happily agreed, tugging both jackson and mark along to where the team was, he was more than ready to eat.