.20

jinyoung opened the door to his apartment. "heres the little hole I dwell in" jinyoung introduced his studio apartment. jackson was dumbfounded as he walked in and took out his shoes. jinyoung followed after, silently closing the door. it was only a room and a small toilet for himself and wheres his family?

"may I ask -" jackson was cut off by jinyoung, "my parents? they kicked me out for being gay and wanting to be an actor." jinyoung shrugged as if it was nothing but his eyes showed pain and sadness. jackson hugged the younger, "you have me now nyoungie. you dont need useless parents like them."

"do you even know how much I felt so sad and lonely? dont need? ptf you have parents, of course you dont know what I went through" jinyoung snapped, his inner anger being released unintentionally on jackson. jackson sighed, "I dont have a dad jinyoung. he left my mom and I with my brother."

"mom, dad, hyung, I have something to say..." a eleven year old jackson announced over the dinner table. "i-i like boys..." immediately after the announcement, a spoon flew and hit jackson's face, "YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE! GET O-" jackson's father was slapped by his jackson's mother. "do not talk to my baby like that. get the fuck out instead" mrs wang spoke scarily calm while jackson's older brother hugged a crying jackson. "FINE!" mr wang shouted as he walked out of the door.

a month later was the court case of the divorce. mr wang won the case of the divorce and also leaving with jackson's big brother who did not want to part with jackson. "since you took my wife away, I will take your precious older brother away." jackson's dad said before dragging a crying older brother out. "HYUNG!" "JACKSON!" the two shouted as they reached out for each other as they were separated.

from then, jackson became a momma's boy as she worked hard to support the two of them.

now, jackson's brother moved out of his dad's household and jackson's brother was well off, with a company he started with his classmate, so he supported them and bought them a house.

currently, jackson's mother moved in with her older son, leaving the house to jackson himself. she wanted to spend more time with her older son which jackson didnt mind although he feels lonely at times.

"I didnt know.." jinyiung whispered as he hung his head low. "its okay nyoungie. ok enough about me. talk about you." jackson kissed jinyoung's temples