.12

monday, 15.00pm

hello
im so bored
help
why arent you texting back :((
your nyoungie needs you
:((
read

tuesday, 7.45am

you left me on read
yknow thst I can see it right
why are you ignoring me
j.flawless
read

tuesday, 14.37pm

ok honestly whats wrong?
you can tell me you know
are you okay?
read

wednesday, 7.57am

hello???|
hel|
|

thursday, 20.49pm

j.flawless :
im just scared. I want to tell you who I am |
im just scared. I want to|
im just sca|
im |
|

friday, 21.48

I miss you|
I mi|
|
talk to me again please|
talk to me|
talk|
|

throughout this week jinyoung was miserable. the smile that was brought by j.flawless was gone again. his head hung low throughout the day. jinyoung was back to binge studying his pain away. even jackson's group barely talk to him after that day. peniel is halfway through his two week suspension.

jackson had been stressed out for the week. not knowing what to do and how to show his face to jinyoung. it even hurts him for him to try to stay away from jinyoung. however, the long he stayed away, the more he missed jinyoung, the more he wanted the younger next to him and also to call jinyoung his.

friday rolled in for jackson. the six boys were currently seated in bambam's living room watching a random show on a random channel. "hyung. when are you gonna releave j.flawless to jinyoung?" yugyeom asked. "ya hyung. when?? cause im sure when you two get together, you'll beat the cutest couple rank aka 2jae" bambam added, earning a "hey" from youngjae as the latter snuggled into jaebum's sides.

jackson shrugged but let out an awe when he saw how jaebum was totally being so fluffy with the sunshine and not being his usualy fuckboy self and yugbam cuddling, sharing small pecks here and there. jackson look over at mark and saw him typing away while smiling at his phone. "who are you texting hyung?" jackson curiously asked. "its no one" mark replied, keeping his phone.

"but its you" mark said to jackson, his sentence caught the attention of the five boys in front of mark. "when are you gonna confess to him? the year is gonna end. and we're gonna graduate you dumbass"

jackson's eyes widened and it hit him. in just 2 months the year ends. they will graduate. they will part ways and he may never see jinyoung again.

"do you what that to happen jacks?" jaebum questioned, with a brow raised. jackson immediately shook his head. he didnt want to part with jinyoung. he wants to hold the younger, give him kisses, hug him and try to put that bright eye wrinkle smile on his face. that one thing he fell in love with.

"then what you waiting for hyung???" bambam questioned with annoyance in his tone. "HURRY GET YOUR MAN!" yugyeom and youngjae shouted desperately.

>~<
will they meet?
or will jackson drag the meeting?

comment on which he would do

hehe

vote and comment plss
love you

-kookiesbyunTAE