.8

monday rolled in pretty quickly. jinyoung knew today was going to be the start of hell as he left his apartment later than usual, nearly missing his bus to school and forgetting his lunch at home. yes, he had promised j.flawless to eat, but now he couldn't because he had left his lunch at home. well, he shall eat it as dinner...if it doesnt spoils.

monday, 6.55 am
(yes this early bcs my school starts at 8 :'))

j.flawless :
morning nyoungie
did you sleep well?

monday, 7.11 am

helluuu ^~^
I overslept...opps
I just got onto the bus and I left my lunch at home :')
love my life

j.flawless :
!!! do you have money to buy food later?

nahh its okay.
I don't like the school's food

j.flawless :
no no thats not acceptable.
i'll get you some food
any allergies?
if no, i'll get you econ rice (its rice with three or more dishes, you choose them. its a typical chinese meal HAHAHAHAH like if you dont know what to eat, you'll go for econ rice)

no I dont have allergies.
WAIT
NO
PLEASE DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON ME.
IM NOT WORTH IT

j.flawless :
too late, i've took the extra thermal and left my house.
im going to get it now :)
i'll place it on your desk ;)

but im alr reaching school...
you'll show your face??

j.flawless :
nope. I have my ways. besides, we're in the same homeroom.
there a clue to who I am

WOAH.
WAIT
read

throughout the rest of the bus ride and the time to get ready for school, jinyoung was on the edge with curiosity. 'who is j.flawless?' 'how would he give me the food without showing his face?'. jinyoung subconsciously went to the toilet in front of his homeroom to check on his appearance. he took out his fake glasses and put them on multiples of times. he placed his glasses on again, coming to a sudden realisation, 'what am I doing?? who am I trying to impress? its not like he likes me or something?' jinyoung thought. he sighed and left the toilet to his class.

"did you do it?" jaebum asked as jackson walked back to his small group. jackson nodded as the doors of the class opened, jinyoung walked in and stared wide eyes at his table. there was a thermal flask on his table and a letter. there were already people in the classroom, so he couldnt really guess.

jinyoung immediately went to his table and read the letter without noticing three pairs of eyes watching his every move.

' hello, this is j.flawless's friend writting this to you because he forced me to. well, he's currently ordering your food and he said for you to eat well and be healthy. ahhh if only yall can meet, it'll probably be the cutest couple on earth :')

anyways eat up! j.flawless is coming back.

love
j.flawless and his friendsssss '

jinyoung's smile cracked up, his eye wrinkles showing. jackson smiled at jinyoung, feeling proud, he turned back to see his two friends smirking at him. "good job jacks." mark smirked. "now its time for lessons, but yall better be meeting soon. or i'll set you two up" jaebum threatened.

monday, 7.45am

thank you for the food!!
but how dif you managed to get here so quickly??
did**

j.flawless :
youre welcome jinyoungie :')
clue #2 : I live near school.
and there is a coffee shop just 5 minutes from school. hehehe

ughhh all these clues
but I still cant figure out who you are!!
please tell me *pouts*

j.flawless :
its cute!! I love how you pouted as you texted :')
my heart cant take it jinyoung! take responsibility for my minor heart attack 😂😂
read

jinyoung immediately looked up after reading the message, but no one was looking at his direction except peniel. he walked over to jinyoung, "give me my work." peniel demanded. jinyoung gluped as he nodded. as he slowly take the work out, peniel got frustrated and slammed the desk, getting the whole class attention, "HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKE" however, jinyoung was too scared to move. peniel raised his hands, wanting to push the other to the floor.