chapter 5

Its already 3 o'clock in the after noon when Demi took a bath. She takes so much time in preparing so she started early. Sure she doesnt want to be late on her first date with Niall.

On the other side, Niall is in his room,  still confused where to take Demi. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! God! Help me where to take Demi!" Niall shouted.

Louis heard him "You can take to Nando's lad!!" He responded

"But I wanted to take to somewhere sweet!!" NIall shouted

Zayn heard their conversation so he joined "Take her to the eye of London lad!"

"Thanks for your suggestion lads!!!" Niall shouted "But I think those are not the right place, I just wanna talk to her and know her more." Niall continued but this time he's whispering to himself.

"Shit! I need to look presentable tonight. I wanna look really beautiful. I dont want Niall to regret on asking me on a date!" Demi said while she's facing the mirror, her hair still wrapped with towel,  Thinking for the right combination of make up that would make her glow tonight. 

"But.. I dont want to look that desperate tho. I want my face to look natural.." 

"Ughhhhhhhh! Girl Problems!" She groaned

Despite of her complaints she still made her face look beautiful without putting so much make up. She put foundation on. Then eye liner to emphasize her eyes. She also put pink eyeshadows to make them adorable. and of course some blush on. 

"Well, well, well thank you renee rouleau for making me always beautiful" She smiled as she look how her face turned out the ways she likes to be. 

"Time for my hair!" 

Demi blowdryed her hair. She decided to curl just the ends of her hair to make it simple. For her dress, she wore a fit black long sleeves dress with a criss crossed holes on the waist part which just made her look sexier.

"4:50, only in time! Perfect!" Demi said as she wear her glittery black high heels. Demi sat on her couch. She looked at her phone and saw a text from Niall. 

"Hey, Dems. Uhmm, you raedy? Uhmm, sorry but i think Im going to be twenty minutes late. Sorry. Im really sorry. I'll just fix something. :(" Niall said." 

"Wtf?! I'll be waitning for almost 30 minutes?!!. Ughh. What can I do? Ofcourse, i'll wait" Demi said angrily. 

"I hate it when boys make me wait. But.. ughh. you''re lucky Horan" Demi said slouchin on her couch because of disappointment. 

Earlier, Niall asked the boys if they could prepare a dinner for two and put in a picnic basket. Niall was planning to have a dinner picnic date with Demi. He thought it would be perfect for them to talk more and to have sweet moments. He knows a river near their houses which would be a perfect spot for star gazing. He didn't forget the chances of paparazzi to follow them so He called some security guards to guard them but they must stay few meters away so that they wont be distracted on their date. 4:50 and he's already ready, same as Demi. Niall hugged the boys before going out. 'tis the first time Niall is exerting an effort on a date after three years. The boys are really happy this is happening. "We're very proud of you mate! Have a good time wwith her!" Liam said. "Thanks mate" Niall thanked him as he hugged Liam. Niall is in his car when he thought of some pranks. He texted Demi that he would be 20 minutes late but the truth is he's gonna arrive there on time. He started his car's engine and before he go.. "Never, ever do that if you want this to last Horan" He whispered to himself as he took his way to  Demi's hotel.