chapter 13

Neon Lights started playing. Niall quickly shut it off so the boys wont be awake. He stood up and went to his bathroom. Washed his face, brushed his teeth and gotdressed. He put white shirt on, jeans and his supras. He went out of his room, grabbed his keys, jacket, wallet phone then left. 

On his way to Demis hotel he saw an open store of flowers. He just stopped infront of the store and lowered his window. 

"Good moring sire. Do you need something?" the lad salesman said

"Yes. May I have a boquet of pink tulips make it extra special please." Naill said

"Okay sire. Just a few minutes" the lad said and run inside the store. While Niall is waiting, he brought his phone out and texted Demi.

"Goodmorning love. Are'ye awake now? Love you" he sent it and waited for her reply but she didnt. That means she's still asleep. After few seconds the lad knocked on his door. He lowered his door and the lad handed him the boquet. 

"Thank you" Niall said and paid for it. "Keep the change lad" He continued and hit the gas. 

He reached the hotel and before we go out of his car, he put his gray jacket on. He went out of his car and gave his keys to the valet service then went to Demi's room. 

He reached Demi's room at 4:30. He knocked and called Demi's name gently cause he doesnt want to wake her up in  a bad way. 

Demi heard the knocking but she didnt stood up. After few seconds the knocking continued and stilll calling her name. This time she stood up angrily. She put on her robe and shouted. 

"I'm coming!!!" She reached the door. She opened it and shouted infront of Niall.

"Dude, are you in drugs??! Whoo the hell wakes me up at this early? What do you need?!" She looked at the person outside and saw Niall's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. 

"Uhmmm, maybe you're boyfriend who wants to see you before he goes to work and wants you to have this boquet of flowers will awake you?" Niall said in a sweet voice. He doesnt got mad, he understands why Demi acted that way. It's his fault. 

"Im, sorry Niall. I just.. uhmm. I thought it's not you. Come inside" she said 

Niall walked inside and followed Demi. "Im sorry love." He said. He hugged Demi from her back and handed her the flowers and swayed. He put his head on Demi's shoulders and kissed her neck.

"Its okay. Why are you so early?" Demi said, Niall still hugging her, his head on her shoulder and still swaying. 

"'cause your boy will record a song with his bandmates later at 7 and he cant work without seeing you first" he said sweetly. His voice gave Demi chills from her neck down her spine. Niall gave Demi several kisses on her neck leaving some kiss marks. Demi likes what niall is doing. She tilted her head to give Niall more space and slightly pulled his hair. Niall likes what she is doing. Everything is getting heated up and they are both turned on now until Niall notice that Demi is still holding the flowers on her other hand.

"Maybe its better if you'll put the flowers on the counter love" Niall said and unwrap his hands. 

"Okay babe" Demi said as she put the flowers on the counter. Niall laughed. He's very cute when he's laughing. Demi laughed too. She went back to Niall and lightly punched Niall's chest. Niall put his hands at Demi's waist and caressed it gently. He could feel her fit body under her robe and shirt. 

"Why are you laughing? You're not just idiot, you're starting to act weird now." Demi said not taking her hands off his chest. 

Niall moved his head near hers. His head is now few inches away from hers. He smiled. Demi's eyes looked so adorable. Those chocolate colored eyes makes him hungry and lost at the same time.